The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Loss Of My Pup

So sorry for you both ... dont know what else to say ...

RIP Olive

I found this very upsetting to read.It shocks me at Lurcher shows ,how many dogs get loose,and just what can happen.

I really feel for you.

RIP little Olive

Spike,Finn,Cracker and Daisyxx

very very sad,r.i.p little one. ( theres been to many tragedys this year)

:( that is just terrible, such an awful thing to happen to you all and your dear dog, my thoughts are with you all

xx

Last edited:
Mark and Heather we are so sorry for your loss Our thoughts are with you both. R.I.P Olivia Joan & Colin

gutted! so sorry for your news it must have been awful.

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS XX a friend of mine was walking her elderly whippet and he was thown into the air by a gsd he also died, i know accidents happen but why cant people be in control of their dogs! run free olive

How tragic , and how very upsetting for you .

R I P little baby

Can't even begin to perceive the upset this has caused to you and your family. The thought of loosing a dog whilst racing is one that makes us all sick with dread of happening, it is a real and rare possibility but when it's your own this is of no consolation. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. :(

Rest In Peace Olive

so sorry for your loss mark and heather

rest in peace little one

teresa, geoff and girls

SO GUTTED & SAD FOR YOUR LOSS RIP & RUN FREE LITTLE GIRL XXX VICKI & MICK GEMS

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back