The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to hear about your pup Gaz, we know how you feel as it happened to Evie (What Now) Hope he makes a full recovery. I'm sure Vicky and Mick will take good care of him.

Tam & Keeley

Hope he recovers soon gary, it's a crap feeling watching them go through the surgery and that, but they soon get used to having a strange pot on their leg :) When jack broke his leg i felt like crap for ages, but there's nowt you can do about it apart from give them loads of hugs, loads of cuddles and don't shou at them when they pee on their pot!! (w00t)

Hope it all goes smoothly, looks a :wub: :wub: :wub: pup

chris x

Poor wee sole :( Colt sends his love and says,,lap it all up man,,loads of treat for you,,being carried everywhere,,a puppys life (w00t) , dont forget the sad puppy eye's,,they get you what ever you want :thumbsup:

Mum says,,get well soon Bruce,,not nice having a sore leg, but like Colt say's,,the sad puppy eyes will get you all the love and treats in the world :thumbsup:

Hope your doing the wall of death on the sofa very soon,,Colt is :oops:

really sad/gutted to hear about Bruce breaking his leg, really hope he makes a full and speedy recovery for you, it's amazing how quick young bones mend, keep your chin up

Best wishes

Dave

gaz you may feel sad mate but think positive there has been quite a few dogs come threw with broken legs and tibears to become fantastic animals

all the the best mate :thumbsup: :cheers:

will4 said:
really sad/gutted to hear about Bruce breaking his leg, really hope he makes a full and speedy recovery for you, it's amazing how quick young bones mend, keep your chin up

Best wishes

Dave

HI Dave cant believe this i have had him on the lead for the last two months because he was running two fast for his age and i thought he might hert himself .only started letting him off after chistmas .

sorry mate i was sure i was doing it right GUTTED :(

GARY

Sorry to here about you're pup Gary.Hope he's up and at it ASAP mate.One good thing,(if there can be a good thing)is that it was a clean,uncomplicated break,and should come ok.Great to see you have some real mate's over there. ...Billy...

so sorry to here about bruce, hope he makes a full recoverey

debbie

Sorry to hear about your pup Gar, heres to hoping for a good recovery. :thumbsup:

these things happen but im sure bruce will be ok :thumbsup: hes a lovely lad :luck:

sorry to hear this. good ludck in the future with him :luck:

hope he mends quickly, he's so sweet looking, if it's a clean break he should do very well :huggles: :huggles: to him and you, it's sickening when you see the ironmongery in their leg, :luck: :luck: with the recovery

Took Bruce to Mick and Vickys today for his holiday he settled in well

I think i am going to miss him more then he misses me

A BIG THANKYOU TO VIC AND MICK :cheers: :thumbsup:

See you sunday

GARY

That's what you call friends :thumbsup: :luck:

Bruce says i am being a good boy with seven girls. one in season i might even

bring you home a litter of pups. he is fine Gary he thinks he is on a stud farm

vicki xx

SEVEN GIRLS AND ONE IN SEASON (w00t)

GO ON MY SON BREAK A LEG LOL :D :D

IF ID KNOWN ID HAVE BRUNG TINKERMAN OVER WITH A SPLINT ON HIS LEG :wacko:

THANKS AGAIN VICKY :cheers:

How bruce coming along vicky i hope he's been a good boy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back