The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just heard no deal has had a tradgic accident and had to be put to sleep, my thoughts are with adam and family.......rip no deal

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry how awfull,kenny

so sorry to hear of your sad loss adam and family

our thoughts are with you at this sad time

teresa and geoff

rest in peace no deal

It was so sad to see this accident :( we really do feel for Adam and his family.

sorry 2 hear this sad news RIP little one xxx

So heartbreaking the way this accident happened as Loui (No Deal) got up after his fall and completed the race it was onli till he finished adam and paul noticed his leg .... then on advice had to be put to sleep ... Our thoughts are with Adam Clara and their sons. :( :(

R.I.P Loui

so sorry for your loss

thinking of you all

R.I.P NO DEAL

so sorry for your loss

thinking of you all

R.I.P NO DEAL

I dont know you , nor do i know the poor dog , but our thoughts are with you on this very sad occasion. Rest in peace little dog, your glory days are only beginning.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Northern Ireland

So sorry to hear this bad news, RIP loui thinking of you Adam and family

Donna

:(

it was a really bad accident,R.I.P,Loui ( No Deal ) hope Adam takes some comfort in his swift action getting his dog to the vets office and acting quick spoted Loui having prolonged pain, really feel for you all

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back