The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sadness

shabby

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hello peeps i am very very sad. my dad has just got RID of our lakeland terrier :angry: i am really angry with him cuz i really loved azbo she was such a weird dog! to be onest she was a weird looking dog though i really loved her! now come on im sure u all have grown attached to ur dogs. when it comes to the time u have to get rid of ur dog u will just be heartbroken. i am only a kid so i dont really have any say in when i get rid and keep my dogs. i especially hated when i had to get rid of my own lurcher i was crying that bad my mum ran over a cone!!!lol(w00t)lol but the lucky thing was we sold it to my next door neighbour!! : :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i was well pleased when my dad said right (myname) we r giving tess to connor (my next door neighbour) i was lke wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooo pleased though i was still crying.

when is the pics of shiens castle 27th going to be up????

So sorry you've had to part from your dogs. When you've got your own home you'll never have to part with another dog until its time for the final goodbye.

Keep smiling and maybe you'll still be able to spend time with the dog as you know the people who've got it.

So sorry you've had to part from your dogs. When you've got your own home you'll never have to part with another dog until its time for the final goodbye.
Keep smiling and maybe you'll still be able to spend time with the dog as you know the people who've got it.
i still hav two dogs. i won wif 1 of them i got all irland 2010 i am soooooooooooooooooo glad we havent had to part with my dog boss iv nown him ALLL my life and he was born before i was!!!lol.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back