The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Salam Show 11th & 12th August

gabbitas31

Di
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Hi to any body who is going to the Salam Show this weekend, New field this year and even better..Will favour the dog who likes a distance race :D

:cheers: and good luck to all that attend, hope you have as good of weekend as i will. :thumbsup: Diane.

wont be going now, going up 2 Devon 2 see my bitch (lady). she should be having her pups soon.

hope the show goes well, :thumbsup:

Joe

joeorcheston said:
wont be going now, going up 2 Devon 2 see my bitch (lady).  she should be having her pups soon.hope the show goes well,  :thumbsup:

Joe

:thumbsup: Hi Joe, good luck with the pups mate, sorry you are'nt going :(

it's alway a laugh when you are there on the slip line.

You are going to miss a good **** up Saturday night Joe and plenty of food from the barbi, see you at the next show, mate!!!! :)) Diane,

gabbitas31 said:
joeorcheston said:
wont be going now, going up 2 Devon 2 see my bitch (lady).   she should be having her pups soon.hope the show goes well,  :thumbsup:

Joe

You are going to miss a good **** up Saturday night Joe and plenty of food from the barbi, see you at the next show, mate!!!! :)) Diane,

yeah i was looking forward 2 going,be at the next show, :thumbsup:

got 2 get photos of lady and the sire so i can advertise them,

Dad asked hows Cat and Mike getting on with the Greyhound he gave them.

Joe

joeorcheston said:
gabbitas31 said:
joeorcheston said:
wont be going now, going up 2 Devon 2 see my bitch (lady).   she should be having her pups soon.hope the show goes well,  :thumbsup:

Joe

yeah i was looking forward 2 going,be at the next show, :thumbsup:

got 2 get photos of lady and the sire so i can advertise them,

Dad asked hows Cat and Mike getting on with the Greyhound he gave them.

Joe

:thumbsup: Lady has settled in nicely Joe, seems to get on with all the others :huggles: see you soon Diane :thumbsup:

WITH A BIT OF LUCK MY BIG BROTHER IS BRINGING ME :thumbsup: ;)

I WONDER IF UNCLE MARK WILL BE THERE :oops: NO HIS BITCH IS IN SEASON :(

TOMTHUMB said:
WITH A BIT OF LUCK MY BIG BROTHER IS BRINGING ME :thumbsup:   ;) I WONDER IF UNCLE MARK WILL BE THERE :oops: NO HIS BITCH IS IN SEASON :(

well i was there and had a good day?????? :thumbsup:

iam not going to say anything i will let the organisers put it up as all i get is shit????? and i will say that my black dog entered in everything and it was at least 28 degrees bloody to hot for the dogs,mark

markbrick said:
iam not going to say anything i will let the organisers put it up as all i get is shit????? and i will say that my black dog entered in everything and it was at least 28 degrees bloody to hot for the dogs,mark
well here are the true results of this weekend and the only person who will disagree is the show organiser,i will never run my dog at a show of hers again she tried to stop me runing my dog as SHE thought it was just out of season,telling me yesterday to put my fecking dog back in its box,truth is she couldnt stand losing,fair play on gabbitas :thumbsup: for calling my bitch as the longjump champion at jumping 22 foot today and john miles and paul james for all exposing her as wrong today, after telling me its not fair on the bitch to run her out of season and the extreme heat they put no water out for ANY of the dogs and made everyone except them walk 100 metres to 300 metre and wait on the start line with there dogs and not in the vehicles as usual with no shade and water she did her best for me not to win and cheat me so here are the 1st and 2nd results to best i know sat long jump 18 foot cat me,2nd lady me hurdles cat me2nd lady me under 23 very disputed 1st lass c and m long 2nd cat me today longjump 22 foot cat me 2nd a nice man from newton abbot hurdles 1st lady me 2nd john miles jal racing cat me 2nd by a long way lass m andc long,theres a lot more to it as lass is a non ped and only did 2 races each day and since its the organisers dog they picked there dogs in there race,my dogs did 18 racing incl 2 half runs and the lure stopped :oops: there the biggest sorest cheats ive come across and they can stick there shows theres a few people on this site who attended please comment on the truth on what ive wrote thanks mark also i didnt collect my 12 trophys as i give them to the show in the 1st place

How hot was it Mark?,28 degrees 'To hot for the dogs', :sweating: and how many events did yours run in :wacko:

rodders said:
How hot was it Mark?,28 degrees 'To hot for the dogs', :sweating: and how many events did yours run in :wacko:
ok i agree to hot ,the black bitch ,sim quarter final long jump won, hurdles won, and racin 2 heats and half runs they caught the lure and i agree but when i got there the women runing it came up and told me my dog wasnt to run, i got paul james john miles and little graham to independantly check her as all 3 were judging somthing on the day and they said shes :thumbsup: she run 18 times and a non ped couldnt beat her ,now before you start i monitor my dogs and there 100% fit and if i thought they were at risk i would of pulled the pin it was never that bad and the non ped run 2 heats and couldnt beat her,mark what pisses me of is they didnt have any shade are water for the dogs and they wouldnt let you drive down to the bottom with your dogs,now i happen to know the farmer and he has no problem as long as the fields left clean and there excuse was the farmer didnt want no driving on the field BULL SHIT

oh and i forgot to say her dog was only brought oout of the van which was parked next to the start line with water and shade to run at the end of the day,the shows was a fecing disgrace but it was for charity?mark

mark correct me u say u ran ye dog 18times on a hot day ?

THECAP said:
i dont need to correct you,its knowing your dog, yes she ran 18 times and she could of ran another 10 but her 18th was at least 25% slower then her 1st ,it not that it was having no shade are water provided by crazy cat, and all competitors were told to leave there vehicles at the top of the field, except for them camping,it could and should of been run a lot better there was NO animal welfare from the women,but my dogs are well and just about to go out on there morning run, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

markbrick said:
THECAP said:
i dont need to correct you,its knowing your dog, yes she ran 18 times and she could of ran another 10 but her 18th was at least 25% slower then her 1st ,it not that it was having no shade are water provided by crazy cat, and all competitors were told to leave there vehicles at the top of the field, except for them camping,it could and should of been run a lot better there was NO animal welfare from the women,but my dogs are well and just about to go out on there morning run, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

think if i ran u up a feild 18 times u would be 25% slower.but 18 times is a bit to much for any dog in the heat,dog will run alday if its trained to do so but its up to the owner to think of the dog.

THECAP said:
markbrick said:
THECAP said:

think if i ran u up a feild 18 times u would be 25% slower.but 18 times is a bit to much for any dog in the heat,dog will run alday if its trained to do so but its up to the owner to think of the dog.

and thats why i made sure they had shade and water in my truck at all times,

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
WITH A BIT OF LUCK MY BIG BROTHER IS BRINGING ME :thumbsup:   ;) I WONDER IF UNCLE MARK WILL BE THERE :oops: NO HIS BITCH IS IN SEASON :(

you only get results like mark with hard work and good dogs i would urge the whingers if there is nothing worth beating it aint worth racing personally ihad a good time and the judgeing was an education in courseing well done paul

cat deserves a big pat on the back she is a real brick! : (w00t)

TIGGERGOULD said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

you only get results like mark with hard work and good dogs i would urge the whingers if there is nothing worth beating it aint worth racing personally ihad a good time and the judgeing was an education in courseing well done paul

i presume this is mr james???????????? all that was wrong with the show was the organiser, she hasnt a clue and tells more lies then anybody ive come across,she should not of said to me 1 she cant run at all on saturday 2 you said her 22 foot long jump was disalowed as she came out at 18 foot 3 she shouldnt of slowed the lure down on the saturday for her to catch it right in front of the line,she is one in a million and there will be some pups next yr, in her case if she cant beat em ban em are cheat em, ive done 3 shows this month and had21 trophys 17 1sts mark

TIGGERGOULD said:
markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:

and cat is my dog not the show organiser who is crazy cat, mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back