The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sally Hancock

Heather Lynn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all, joined your group today so thanks for the add. I am on here to find out if anyone knows if Sally Hancock is still breeding Lurchers and if so does anyone have a contact number or email. I have been the proud owner of two of her fathers lurchers in the past and both brought me many happy years. Any help from members would be much appreciated

I don't have a contact, but they moved a couple of years ago, not far from the original property I believe. Initially Sally was going to give up breeding completely, but I understand they do still produce an occasional litter. I've no knowledge of what is happening since covid. Is the website still active?

The website is closed down now, the last I heard there's a waiting list for any pups that are available.
You could go on Facebook and join a number of Hancock Lurcher groups. They know the contact details.
They are great dogs,with the speed to back their brains up

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back