The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saluki

clarelouf

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am on the look out for a pure saluki. This is proving quite a task! I already have salukixgreyhounds which seem considerably easier to come across. I have approached a few pure saluki breeders who have given me the impression that you have to be put on a waiting list and prove yourself worthy of being given half a chance of getting one! Does anybody know where I would come across one, preferably white/cream? :b

Again try the country mans weekly...there was some for sale in there a couple of weeks ago...about £600 if I remember right :thumbsup:

A friend of mine in Cheshire has bred a litter and there's a black and white dog pup still available. We brought two dogs and a bitch to Ireland last week from the litter, another friend from the north east got one and the breeder kept two bitches so this pup is the only one thats available to buy. It's 15 weeks, fully jabbed and bred from very good working lines. I'll square it with him to put you in touch if you'd like to pm me.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back