The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucey Madam

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi to all you coursers.

I am pleased and proud to announce that (The Great) Saucey Madam has triumphed again this time in the East Anglian Whippet Coursing Club Purse Trophy Stake She ran to a compulsary division over coming the challenge of some very useful dogs along the way The course was over stubble and to a distance of about 700 metres in Norfolk.

Can I also announce that the boy ZORRO and sister Bramble ran trials and did e

xtremely well over the above distance to complete a fantastic day for us .

Proud as they come

Lamping man :cheers:

More news later including Lord and Lady Lynperry.. I urge you, don't go far!!

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt] well done mum[/SIZE] :cheers:

Love Spry :D

and a big well done to moss from us Chris :cheers:

Hi Lesley. Thanks for that. Go on bring the Spry down. Make it a real family affair. We're in Lincolnshire for the next meeting. Right on your doorstep eh. :D

Best wishes to you. My lot are fast asleep!!

Chris

come on,tell me.....[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE[/SIZE] :* :* :*

I might just come along!

Hello again everyone. As i said earlier I must make a mention of Paul and Beth Cork or to give them their title, Lord and Lady Lynperry. You all know Paul as a fine upstanding man who breeds a mean dog and pays his taxes! You will of course have heard of their useful little bitch, the lovely Elgedane Morning Glory of Lynperry and what a good job that she never needs to sign that name! Drawn in the Banatay Bonanza Puppy Cup, a trophy kindly donated by Ms Bore who owns the dog of that name, His Lordship contested a close final , returning as a favourable runner up. A few more yards and it might have been a different story.

Elgedane etc etc. ran a bye in the previous round against the up and coming bitch Hot Amber Belle, who looks forward to further tussles in the near future. Hot Amber Belle is owned by er, Me. I will now hopefully transpose to this screen various photos of the aforementioned so fingers crossed

Alfyn. I'll tell you soon after i've run a check on you. :D :cheers:

He never forgets

Lampingman :teehee:

lamping man said:
Alfyn.  I'll tell you soon after i've run a check on you.  :D     :cheers:

He never forgets

Lampingman    :teehee:

Never forgets what??????????? :blink: :sweating:

To reply of course! I said I would and I will. It was meant to be a bit of light hearted nonsense. I'm renowned for it . I think you missed the point.

No,i didn't miss the point,look at the emoticons.............all done in jest,we must have different sense of humours ;)

Anyway,you're taking a long time to answer my question,& i want to know.................[SIZE=21pt]NOW!!!![/SIZE] :*

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone who would like to read more details on today's lure coursing, there will be an updated version of events on the Born to Run website later tomorrow. I'm out in the morning to collect a dog. One of Saucey Madam's pups who , following the death of her current owner is going to a new home.

Best wishes

Chris

Thanks Pennymeadow. I'm amazed. Must check your site out tomorrow. Incidentally, I had Moss Speyed some months ago after her litter. She has never run better as she runs at the moment.

Thanks for your comments

Chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back