The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucey Madam

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATZ MOSS!! and a big WELL DONE to ALL THE OTHER DOGS!! [/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'll tell you tomorrow Alfyn, don't keep on. Would you want to run or spectate? The former may be a problem but I would work on it .....maybe :clown:

Where's Corky?

Lampingman :cheers:

lamping man said:
To anyone who would like to read more details on today's lure coursing, there will be an updated version of events on the Born to Run website later tomorrow.
Pressure!! (w00t) :sweating: :sweating: :lol:

Well done Chris and Moss and all involved!! :cheers: :cheers: Expect you're downing a few tonight, aren't you Chris? ;)

Oooo you are a nasty man Chris :p Take no notice of him Debs, at least Lincolnshire is nearer to your doorstep than mine it's 100 miles away (w00t) :teehee: , it would be nice to see you though, you could work on it for mine to run :thumbsup: as guests of the great Saucey madam after all we are family :- " :D

Well done to Saucy Madam, you must be so proud of her Chris. Well done on the pups to hope to see them in future stakes. :thumbsup:

Just had a look at your website Lamping Man, absolutely 1st class mate , well done , keep up the good work. Some great pics , really nice looking dogs :thumbsup:

Hi lampy, or should i call you lord of the East coast of Suffolk, and a good freind ,Thats enough of the bullshit,lets get down to the bullshit in hand,Number one next time you take my picture make sure my hair is in place,No realy Chris it was a good day and yes a few more yards and Lilly would have had it , but never mind she had four good coursers ,she runs well on the lure, Thanks for them pictures ,Iknew i was a good looking bloke ,and you have confirmed it , By the way them two pups look very good ,you have done well with them ,for a bloke from Suffolk, All the best Corky, (waiting for that Phone call) :cheers:

well done chris/pam n saucy. gutted i missed out on coming, might see you all on the 4th. :thumbsup:

Hi Ya Sparky. Thanks for that mate. We were all surprised not to see you yesterday. You missed a good event. As you said, hope to see you on the 4th.

Best regards

Chris :cheers:

well done lamping man, you must be well pleased :thumbsup:

nice website btw

Thanks Mally. I'm pleased with the website. Hilary(oliverpliers) is doing a great job.

Enjoy a lot of your posts. Keep em coming :thumbsup:

Best regards Chris

Well done :cheers: and what a brilliant website. Smashing dogs. :wub:

Glad you like it Janimal. Thankyou. I,m really pleased with it and the work that Hilary has put in. Hilary has just put some more stuff on about our hare coursing exploits. I clicked on your name when I saw your post. Really nice couple of dogs.Well done.

Thanks again Chris :thumbsup:

Lovely web site Chris :) ..........I can see your dog's mean the world to you, .........btw where did you get Moss's collar from ? :)

Strike Whippets said:
Lovely web site Chris  :)   ..........I can see your dog's mean the world to you, .........btw where did you get Moss's collar from ?  :)

Hi Hannah. Thankyou for your comments. Moss' collar. Its a cobra which I bought from The Norfolk Show 3 years ago this June. Actually I have been slightly disappointed with the quality. She has only been wearing it for 18months at the most but the backing layer, the bit next to the skin was only glued and I have just had it stitched, as it became detached .£70 the collar cost me. Not entirely happy but it looks good. Just like you. (w00t)

Best to you

Chris

:b LOL ........My 2 boy's have a cobra collar each and the D-ring's arn't stitched in well, :( .......and the leather is taking forever to soften ...........

Thank's for your reply :* .......Hannah :D

Strike Whippets said:
:b   LOL ........My 2 boy's have a cobra collar each and the D-ring's arn't stitched in well, :(   .......and the leather is taking forever to soften ...........

Thank's for your reply  :*   .......Hannah  :D

Is that COBRA ................. as in snakeskin???????

dessie said:
Strike Whippets said:
:b   LOL ........My 2 boy's have a cobra collar each and the D-ring's arn't stitched in well, :(   .......and the leather is taking forever to soften ...........

Thank's for your reply  :*   .......Hannah  :D

Is that COBRA ................. as in snakeskin???????

LOL ......No don't get excited dear .........It's Cobra as in the maker's .......Sorry :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back