The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

SAY HELLO TO NATTY

tanyia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D EVERYONE PLEASE WELLCOME NATTY. SHE IS NOT A RACER,

BUT THE PROUD OWNER OF NO OPTION. A LOVELY BITCH WELL KNOWN IN 95. NATTY WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS NO OPTION.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO AND STORIES YOU CAN TELL NATTY

hello natty :D no option was a real good little dog, last race i saw her run she won sup champ in vets at seaham fed champs 2001, knew her owner gary pretty well, shes a nice little bitch she also had a litter of pups, nice to see shes got a good home.

hello natty

i remember no option very well knew pat and gary very well. had a puppy from her when they bred with her about 6 years ago but unfortunatly we couldnt race him as he was bully.nice too know shes well. all the best amanda, darren (hotspot) :) :)

RCH No Option ran with mine in the 1995 championships, both our dogs ran off for the supreme title, our whippets were so close to each other neither garry nor i knew who had won untill the flag went up.......... she has the heart of a lion and is :D a lovely little bitch.........

I remember No Option has a bitch who could win anything at Old Hall but didnt run as well when at a different track, she was never a rag dog, always prefering to go and jump into gary's arms, she appeared to me to gain ten yards when run on her own track, a lovly bitch to see run, glad to know she is keeping well.

Hi Natty, I told you people would have dear memories of No Option, one of her off sping did get his Rch tittle his name I.X.L

We had many club races at Old Hall in 95 with our bitch Double Impact and No Option. Thay took it in turns to win and it got quite funny listening to Gary and my husband as thay walked up the track. As to whos turn it was that week to win.

Ken and Gary were good mates.

oh its lovely to read the stories thanx. She has settled in realy well and although the previous owner said she didnt like to go walkies i havent seen that atall she quite happilly potters for a walk to the school and back each day. if only my other dog walked as nicely as she does :)

natty

Hi Natty, Chris did get your message on her answer machine.

(wippet news ) But you forgot to leave a contact number so she cant ring you back.

I havnt forgot about the tape I promised you

thanks Tanyia

just got back from the vets with chrissy and now awaiting the results of her preop blood test. I had gotten yet again a great dog who empties the bank account as soon as she moves in lol.her dental is going to be £150 min but its got to be done because her poor gums are so badly infected and the teeth just have to come out. now its just pray that her results come back clear and that she hasnt got any heart , kidney problems etc.

i have phoned christine again i hope she can get us an accurate age for her because at the moment its between 9 and 13 lol although i kind of feel maybe she is at the upper end of that.

Wish us luck have to sit by the phone till 1 pm

natty

Hi Natty, I do hope Chissys blood results come back ok.

I have made a phone call for, you and should her her date of birth for you tonight, Fingers crossed :)

Hi tanjia

thanx

i got a call shes just had her 10 th birthday on the 9th of may.

got a call from the vet her bloods are fine soher op will be next wednesday really not looking forward to it but at least shes not as old as i feared which hopefully means we will have maybe another 5 years hopefully. i still cant remeber what the normal life span is for a whippet lol. Also i dont suppose anyone knows how long cataracts take before the dog goes blind ?

natty

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back