The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scooby Dont

i had a handful

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After Scooby had a rough ride in her race at the Golden Jacket Lynda decided to give her runner's solo's at Higate on Sat. night in prep for the champs, she did avery good 15.44 on only her second run back from season, but went in hard for the lure and pulled up on 3 legs. She has been to Richard Torr's this morning + has come home minus a complete back middle toe. Lynda had no option as it was dislocated +broke on the 2nd joint,Lynda is gutted as Scooby + her sister Sunbird were 5 in September + this would proably be their last season competing at top level. Looking on the bright side she's come home ate all her dinner + looks as bright as a button. :luck: to everyone at the champs, Les + Lynda.

I was gutted to hear Scoobs won't be running :( She never puts a bad run in has me drooling everytime i see her :wub:

Glad she is home and settled :D

Fingers crossed for Lynda's other racers :thumbsup: :luck:

Poor Scooby :( Hope she's soon on the mend.

Sorry to hear this sad news,i was looking foreward to watching her win on sunday.

A big hug to one of my favourite bitches. :wub:

Speedy recovery scooby.

So sorry Linda, l know how hard you had been working to get them both ready. see you on sunday Shelley

:thumbsup: sorry linda to here about scoby hope she makes a fast return to racing :)

Gutted for you Linda :( Wishing Scooby a speedy recovery :luck: :thumbsup: Karen

really sorry to hear about SCOOBY sure she'll be back racing soon and even at 5 she's good enough to take them on :luck:

Sorry to hear about scooby ... love watching this bitch run ...top class :thumbsup:

good bitch she was the one to beat in the class :thumbsup:

paloma had some cracking races with her.

Hi Linda/Les

I know when we chatted the other evening you thought the toe might have some serious damage done to it, and sadly your worst fears have been confirmed.

I'm pleased she came out of the op ok, and hope she continues to improve.

I will see you on Sunday

best wishes to you all

Doreen & Bill

Doreen Hopkins said:
Hi Linda/Les
I know when we chatted the other evening you thought the toe might have some serious damage done to it, and sadly your worst fears have been confirmed.

I will see you on Sunday

best wishes to you all

Doreen & Bill

If you don't get lost on the way (w00t) (w00t)

sorry to hear about scooby, hope she makes a speedy recovery :luck:

Elaine and Sally

Last edited by a moderator:
halloween said:
Doreen Hopkins said:
Hi Linda/Les

I will see you on Sunday

best wishes to you all

Doreen & Bill

If you don't get lost on the way (w00t) (w00t)

Gordon, I don't know what you mean. Bill got his pathfinders badge when he was in the boy scouts, it's just that we like to take the scenic route.

I think Linda has been giving you the wrong idea about our sense of directions.

HOPE to see you Sunday

kind regards

Doreen

Oh dear Scooby such a shame :(

Connor's Lass has had a back toe missing for over a year now (I think) she was the same, cracking run, fab time, pulled up on three legs with toe haging under her foot :( .

Get better soon Scooby :huggles: (P.S I hope you got extra meat after your "ordeal" :- " )

Scooby says THANKS for all your kind words.

PictureDOGS_007.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back