The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scot Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
has nobody got a camara up scotland!,piccys plezzzz

If full results not on when i get back from work will try find my programme and get them on,

Well done to all winners esp David with Almost Bobs on Sat, he running really well, sees to be back on form at the right time, taking new track record aswell 7.99 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have to mention his litter brother Stormbreaker aswell taking supreme scratch on the Sunday, well done Robert, altho I think it had more to do with Sarah being there.

Well done alos to Grace, Jim and Jamie with Spotless, class win on sat and supreme pup on sunday, another Scottish title for Insane Jane, also Snow White taking her class on sunday as did Jims Soot a Root. My own Nobiddys Fool had her last race on Sat sfter finishing lame in her class final have decided to call it a day with her as I seem to always be bringing her back from injury, she is 5 in December so think she can just join all the other oldies on the couch now.

Good Luck to everyone racing next week :luck: :luck:

If full results not on when i get back from work will try find my programme and get them on, Well done to all winners esp David with Almost Bobs on Sat, he running really well, sees to be back on form at the right time, taking new track record aswell 7.99 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have to mention his litter brother Stormbreaker aswell taking supreme scratch on the Sunday, well done Robert, altho I think it had more to do with Sarah being there.

Well done alos to Grace, Jim and Jamie with Spotless, class win on sat and supreme pup on sunday, another Scottish title for Insane Jane, also Snow White taking her class on sunday as did Jims Soot a Root. My own Nobiddys Fool had her last race on Sat sfter finishing lame in her class final have decided to call it a day with her as I seem to always be bringing her back from injury, she is 5 in December so think she can just join all the other oldies on the couch now.

Good Luck to everyone racing next week :luck: :luck:
gill put all the reults on on sat in another topic!!

has nobody got a camara up scotland!,piccys plezzzz
We have pics of Saturdays winners, Robert has sundays. Not sure if anyone was taking photos of racing. I shall try put them on after work just for you Decca lol :thumbsup:

OUCH my head is hurting this morning,,,,bosses swearing at me on phone lol i was meant to be at work 2day but forgot p,m,s,l :teehee:

ill put sunday pic,s on later,,,,,,,,,,valirie did u take saturdays pic,s,,,????

i didnt take many off racing ,,,will have a look ,,,maybe 10/20 shots,,,,,i was having a lazy weekend with camera lol

Yeah my dad took the pics on saturday. Were you celebrating Paddys win last night lol

well done all club members all dogs running great but a big well done to bobby fantastic with paddy

GEORGE HAGGART MEMORIAL

PICTURES OFF WINNER,S FROM SUNDAY

I think ive got names right if iam wrong,,,,let us know ill sort later

pic2-39.jpg

pic3-31.jpg

pic4-28.jpg

pic5-23.jpg

pic6-22.jpg

pic7-17.jpg

dont know many results i know
nice catch, just paddy, tajaweed as u were in no limit final

40lb final is rodger the dodger, hellseeker, almost bobs , sugar mouse

36lb final is freddies melody, m2g, jack junior wor back winner freddies melody

20lb dogs final is zeus, u choose, & 2 scottish dogs

l/w pups final is denman, spotless, & 2 more (was a re run)

24b year final is may stag, twinklebele, midnight belle 2 bob

vets 24 crystal blue,

year scr winner wor rag

23b bitch final skosh tiger nobiddys fool soot r root r&r

dogs achillies, vivs twiight boybelle sccooter

26b bit pick pocket, sween, insane jane, twisted sister

26 dog forever autumn, peak pus, blarn a hoolie maddies boy

16b bitch little winnie

will post some more when i know em
17lb bitch winner tiger t not little winnie

cheers jim

Smashing photos, thanks for sharing them with us :thumbsup: WELL DONE TWINKLEBELLE :D :cheers:

Well done all the racers and winners! :thumbsup: Special Congratulations to the North West dogs, Forever Autumn, Scooter, Just Paddy, Annagram, Boybelle, Push The Button and John & Fiona's U Choose. :cheers:

Jackets are lovely :wub: Well done to the organisers, I'm sure it was a great days racing. :thumbsup:

Heard your having a bit of a heat wave up there! Great for the campers and the previous rain should have the track looking brill :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back