The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Champion Results

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
these dogs( a big well done) attained their scottish titles in their respective weight groups, it is not them all just what ricky could remember on the phone, here go,es

OUR AMY

CORAL

OSCAR,S PRIDE

PEGGY SUE

LEGS,N,LIPS

JORJA FOX

LA BELLE ( NO LIMIT)

ATTRACTION TOOK THE YEARLINGS

DEM BLUE TOOK THE VETS

MIDNIGHT RUN

BUD 40LB

IBROX STAR

again well done to these dogs and their owners and LEGS,N,LIPS GOT HER TITLE AND TOOK OVERALL OF THE DAY ( WELL DONE)

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: well done bud and the blackburn family big steve will be proud :cheers:

Congrats everyone!! :huggles: MASSIVE congrats to Alan and Legs n Lips, i can't wait to see her run next weekend, sounds like she's flying, got to be a favourite for the Derby :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

i would just like to say, i hope that babybelle is ok, as she has come off lame, doing the same as my dog tornado did last year and following a dog out of the fencing and coming back in to the lure, only to run straight into the wire fencing

good luck belle, i hope its not serious :luck: :luck:

just had a phone call off fran,n,bert and would like to congradulate them both on getting a scottish title with they charge TOM SMITH who ran out of his skin to beat gold run, guess when, and outbound in what i was told a brilliant race

WELL DONE FRAN AND BERT

todays results for the fed open at scotland

gold run took overall well done jackie and colin

doriva took the bitch,s well done john and jean

other finalist were oscars pride 2nd and midnight run

peggy sue

no limit hellbent, thats all i know

and daylami got the vets today well done lucy and arnie

well done everyone and especaly Bud big huges from your sister lacey and all us lot :huggles: :thumbsup:

Well done hellbound yet again on winning the scottish 36LB CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE impressive at nearly 6 years old!!!!

well done yvonne and tony

how many jackets and titles has hellbound, must be close to the most titles.he ran like 2yr old getting his title by half a length but what a race.his condition is due to tonys/vons dedication in there dogs. also the BUD what a dog cograts to all the winners and runners . :cheers: :cheers:

:) thanks everyone, :cheers: Danny, (hellbound ) got 12 title's bwra / nwrf, if we add the scottish and south coast championship title's hes got 18 title's, so far lol :thumbsup:

just like to say well done to the scottish committee for putting on a well run champ's again this year, and well done to all the winners, looking forward to the derby weekend with you, :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back