The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
come on then you lot , who,s going and what is going to take the derby.

[SIZE=14pt]BIDDY[/SIZE] for me if she ain"t in season :)) or injured, :- " reserve choice see spot run, same applies.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think your second choice is odds on john :thumbsup:also i think johns doriva should do well shes a nice little bitch :thumbsup: vets biddy,40 no surrender no limit the menace and labelle have a good chance if fi tnot sure whats in the yearling's at the mo, oh one i think will do well also is Paul's little rascal top little bitch also baby belle and Peggy should do ok , :thumbsup: good luck to all :cheers:

I'm hoping someone predicts good weather :- " .

There's plenty to choose from for classes and finals etc. and there's a few dogs whose owners are going to Scotland for either the first time or the first time in a long time.

I hope Polar Promise runs well for Denise & Co. she was unlucky to become ill just before the Fed Champs as she was well on form to contend for a title.

Linda's pair out of Shooting Star x Go Loco would no doubt be impressive (but don't know if Linda is planning on going).

The lightweights will no doubt be very well contested this year, the old greats of Biddy, Drama Queen and Troubelle (?) alongside the likes of C Spot Run, Our Amy and the young Doriva - the 19lb bitch class is going to take some beating.

Don't forget Paloma who always seems to be on form for this event in the h/w.

Admittedly I don't follow the dogs as much as the bitches (seeing as I don't race them) but I'm sure that the Weir family's Guess When will be a strong contender for his weight class (I know John has been trying out a new work programme for him - here's hoping it pays off). With any luck One's Cushti's Star will be back in the action but if not I'm sure Tony and Sue will have someone up their sleeve.

As for my lot, Blaze will be about 5 weeks from her first season and Kerri will be Kerri, the pups are too young to run so we might not even been seen at the track.

Two weeks holiday here we come :D

she ran a brill race last year so its little rascal for me :thumbsup: :luck:

Sure Legs and Lips stands a chance!!!

Good luck to all who run at this event its one of my favorites, i think Oscars Pride and guess when will be a great race also Doriva i am very impressed with this bitch of late

Guess Who will be racing in his weight class,,,but with Robbie he needs the same routine,,,nothing special just running up the track with pups or Biddy, Tanglewood and other club dogs. At 4 1/2 he will do his best :thumbsup: . Guess When seems to be running better now and he will do his best, he is getting some tough races with Swift Decision, Bobby Boy and the little bitch's and doing well. Just hope everyone has a good time,,,and remember to wait untill the bar at the top of the entrance is moved before you drive in with your caravan's :oops:

Biddy to win the derby,,,sorry no idea about scr dogs,,vets,,,Dem Blue,,,pup's sorry no idea,,but we have a few here so maybe one of them :thumbsup: ,,,Just hope all the dogs go home safe and sound as that is what matter's most :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Susan said:
and remember to wait untill the bar at the top of the entrance is moved before you drive in with your caravan's  :oops:

dont know anything about this sue could you explain please

DENISE BAILEY said:
Susan said:
and remember to wait untill the bar at the top of the entrance is moved before you drive in with your caravan's  :oops:

dont know anything about this sue could you explain please

Last year 2 people could not wait to get into the track and hit the top bar at the entrance. One Gary Gorton I think :oops: and the other Uncle Albert hit the bar with the caravan's :oops: We need to keep the bar on to keep the TRAVELER'S OFF so we can all enjoy the camping and racing :thumbsup: So just remember to wait for someone to come and remove the top bar :- " .

silly me i thought you were on about the pub (bar) lol :oops:

When and where is the Scottish Derby being held :thumbsup:

kirkaldy , last two weekends of july, it is ran over ten days

pamalkie said:
When and where is the Scottish Derby being held  :thumbsup:
the scotish derby is held at kirkalldy, the track is situated behind the" top o the toon" public house. hope that is of some help i am sure someone will give the name of the industrial estate it is held on. :cheers:

hi john its called the randolph estate kirkcaldy :thumbsup:

:cheers: Think we are going to try an come one of the days and hopefully see some k9ers Would love to meet Buffys babies :huggles:

just going off yesterdays open i think goldrun is in with a good chance, jorja fox cud make it to the final, polar promise will prob run well. the no limit is anybodys hellbent put in a great performance yesterday in a brill race with no surrender. my own dog whisper whizz ran ok too. challenger will hopefully be ok by then to defend the trophy like i say anyones race will be some great racing. the 40lb il have to say bud, no surrender depending on wot he weighs, bully beef if he travels up? again anyones race. pups look out for mitchs new one dont know the name yet but its running canny. ;) not forgetting the scottish dogs like biddy and guess who etc. i predict a fab time to be had by all lol ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back