The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and more

270707_116.jpg

:)) the best turn out ive seen yet .well organized every thing going very well.brilliant racing some very close .well do to all the winners .

I would love to help but I would imagine it was a local paper and I don’t live in Kirkcaldy. I would contact Arthur or Bob (Swift Decision) as they both live local and they might be able to help.

I think it was the sunday post, so it should have photo's in this sunday :D

Congratulations to Refuse to Bend on winning NNWRF supreme champion status this was presented to him at the Derby

270707_098.jpg

Thanks for the photo sandra :thumbsup:

Well done anth and refuse to bend

This look's to have been a crackin 10 day's,and i hope we can travel over next year,even for the dearby weekend.Will it be held on the same weekend as this year. Well done to everyone who organises this.as it is a massive event ,compared to our wee show's,and even they,do out head's in.Well done to all the winner's too,and those pix,well im sayin nothin,embarrases me now,to look at my own. ...Billy...

Just a quick note of thanks to Vicky and Mick (the Gem's) for putting Connor's Dream on the cons. yearling derby trophy from 2006. For some reason we were not awarded this trophy for Jessica's win last year. Instead it returned for 2007 inscribed with the name Maizee Mu. :b

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
This look's to have been a crackin 10 day's,and i hope we can travel over next year,even for the dearby weekend.Will it be held on the same weekend as this year. Well done to everyone who organises this.as it is a massive event ,compared to our wee show's,and even they,do out head's in.Well done to all the winner's too,and those pix,well im sayin nothin,embarrases me now,to look at my own.  ...Billy...

Yes the Scottish Derby will be on the same weekend next year :thumbsup:

And yes it takes a lot of organising and sponser money ( Arther see's to sponsers ) :D

Thank You to every racer who came this year, the best Scottish Derby (in my eye's) fantastic amount of dogs took part this year :thumbsup: With GOLD RUN taking sup :D :cheers: Well done Jackie, Coiln and family :cheers: The weather was crap, but the track was in great nick/condition :- " :- "

We had for the first time in years a kc reg whippet racing, with our good friends from the Cally Thistle Ped Club , with little Red Imp being the sup winner :D

No travellers on the field this year (due to the police on the track/field) and being at the track all most every hour o:) o:)

The Scottish Champs, also was a great number of dog's taking part :thumbsup:

And we hope the nnwrf hold an open again in 2008 at Derby time ,,this year was for the pup/ yearling champs and a good amount of pup's and yearling's took part with the adult racing too :cheers:

A great event, but then again IM SCOTTISH :oops: (w00t)

Im sure you would enjoy the Scottish Derby , so come along next year and take in the BUZZ we all get :lol: :lol: :- " :oops:

Fleesh said:
Just a quick note of thanks to Vicky and Mick (the Gem's) for putting Connor's Dream on the cons. yearling derby trophy from 2006. For some reason we were not awarded this trophy for Jessica's win last year. Instead it returned for 2007 inscribed with the name Maizee Mu.  :b
We returned the attached engraved trophy for Tommy but don't recall seeing "consolation" on it, either way the main yearling final nor the cons was won by Maizee Mu so not sure how she ended up with the trophy.

post-1855-1185999885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i recived that trophy with attraction tommy won it the year after i think it was for yearling sup scr ch

didn't think there was a trophy for yearling consolation .i know the main yearling trophy is a cup which we donated not sure about cons though :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back