The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

SCRATCH FORCAST??

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NEILPEM said:
get her run tony more runners the better ;) if your not in it you cant win it :p
Not much chance of winning if I won't run both days. :(

Looks like were there for Sat :)

Ran crap tonight anyway

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
:D everyone must be at the derby already very quiet on here lol. Back to the topic well there should be at least two heats of no limits Whisper Whizz, Mickey Whizz, Challenger all from up north Mini Ginni, Jackpot, Last One Left, Saxon Duke should all be there Banjo (if it runs on the straights) Come On Sue and CoME oN ernie (if they travel) No Surrender (if it is no limit) The Shadow (again if it is no limit both dogs normally 40lb) Supernatural and Nazs Warrior both youngsters. Phew think thats them all quite a few this year dont u agree? That is if they all run though. Just thought Flying Flashmn (if that travels too) Steve Bell owner of Gypsy Queen has a young no limit (soz dont know name) Should be some good scratch racing going on and thats just the no limits sorry dont know all the 40lbers yet :oops: well once again good luck to everyone :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck to everyone who`s going to the derby i hope its a good weekends racing with no injuries :D

;) I think Pips Pride will still be in with a shout too. ;)

If Simpson runs as well as i'm led to believe he ran on Sunday, he'll get 40lb.

:D WELL GUYS WITH THREE HEATS OF 40 LB ERS AND THREE HEATS OF NO LIMITS YESTERDAY. THERE WERE SOME GREAT SCRATCH RACES. WITH ELEVEN 40LB ERS AND ELEVEN NO LIMITS COMPETETING IT MADE FOR A GREAT ATMOSPHERE. YOUR FINALS ARE FOR THE SCRATCH:

40LB FINAL

R - PEMS LAD

B - RED RANGER

W - SHOWTHREE

NO LIMIT

R - MICKEY WHIZZ

B - NO SURRENDER

W - CHALLENGER

WITH JUST A YARD SEPARTING ALL 3 NO LIMITS YESTERDAY IT SHOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT RACE TODAY.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back