The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Searching

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I am tracing my pups pedigree back ten generations and need a little help with the parentage of a few old dogs.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

The dogs are:

Allgarth Careless Rapture

Corcio Chavi

Churchill Sherry

Hillgarth Selector

Come on Emma dig deep in your old pedigrees!

Dawn

Hi Dawn

I assume you have got to the third generation of Ch Black Knight of Carmodian! I have a pedigree of him but I have to find it!!!!!! :> )

Yup

The bitch line to be precise! Any help will be gratefully received ;)

I don't know if this will help, but in tracing my bitch's line I have the name of Gorcio Chavi. Hope this helps, I will watch with interest as I too came to a halt in tracing their lines back any further  - so good hunting.

Many thanks Jean Marc your database must be really huge. Do you know the limits of information you have?

However I am a fool ! (you dont all need to agree with me!) the dogs name IS Gorchio Chavi (thanks Linda)

dawn

Wow, what a database, if I had know that:))) I have used many ours looking pedigrees up; ;) ))

Thanks a lot;)

In the Breed Suppliment Gorcio Chavi appears as Gorgio Chavi - breeding as for Gorcio Selector in Jean Marc's database. The name has probably been turned from Gorgio into Gorcio or Corcio when it has been copied.

I can go back a bit on the Dams side if you want it Jean Marc.

Of course I want !

For SELECTOR I don't know where I've taken this name but it's an error of myself

Hi Jean Marc

Sorry this has been so long coming - I forgot all about it untill seeing your latest post in the Whippets General forum.

As you know Gorgio Chavi's Dam was Gipsy Firefly. Her sire was Blik's Captain Morgan (Goosander from Blik x Gay Hero). Her dam was Sheba Starsign.

Sheba Starsign's sire was William Shadow (Patineur of Allways x Court Tina of Allways). Her dam was Mistrals Mink Muff (Mistrals Mat 'o The Min x Music of Allways)

What I have come across is:-

Gypsy Firefly was sired by Bliks Captain and the dam was Sheba Sunshine

I realise the info I have may be wrong but B4 I alter my records I would like confirmation.

Hi Dawn

I have the Kennel Clubs breed suppliment where Gipsy Firefly's breeding is down as Bliks Captain Morgan x Sheba Sunshine

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back