The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Eva looks about right in height to me Tamara.

Vegas is still a very handsome boy though. He was my pick all the way through.

Tell me, is the handler's hand on his back (in the stacked pic) just caught in the action of patting him? I ask because I have seen a lot of swedish handlers run their fingers or hand (with some pressure) down the dog's topline when they stack them and I have wondered what they are aiming to achieve from doing this. To me it seems to flatten the dog's topline and I can't see why they would want to be doing this.

aslan said:
I ask because I have seen a lot of swedish handlers run their fingers or hand (with some pressure) down the dog's topline when they stack them

I do this too and I am definitely not Swedish!!! I do it to get the dog to relax and 'drop' into themselves unless they are so chilled about it all anyway (like Rupert).

Forgot to say ..................... Eva :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck to Mia and her puppis. :luck: :luck: :luck:

I think there will be seven! Seven puppies at Seventh Haeven. o:) o:) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I am a little late. I am just watching all pictures of your fantastic litter and I see, that they have grown already.

Beautiful puppies, Tamara :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Draha

Morgan said:
Little Eva.... She is very small (might say tiny (w00t) ):
post-1578-1119325165.jpg
Just the way I like 'em :wub: Small and delicious :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ocarina said:
Sorry, but I am a little late.  I am just watching all pictures of your fantastic litter and I see, that they have grown already.Beautiful puppies, Tamara  :huggles:   :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Draha

:D :D :D

Yes Draha......... They are 8 1/2 months old already.......

Time flies doesn't it? :)

katia said:
Wow, they all look great.
I also like Eva the most. she looks so good in that picture, when will she start showing?

:cheers: Congratulations Vegas  :cheers:   He's gonna have a brilliant showcarreer.

Thank you Katia :huggles:

They will all be shown at the French Specialty :luck: :luck: :luck: .... It is the most important show of the year for us

aslan said:
Lana: Eva is 45,5 cm at the moment and I believe she has stopped growing. This is perfect for the Standard........ But I haven't seen ANY bitch that small in the rings (in all the countries I have visited)...... most of the bitches are between 47 to 50 cm.

Morgan said:
aslan said:
Lana: Eva is 45,5 cm at the moment and I believe she has stopped growing. This is perfect for the Standard........ But I haven't seen ANY bitch that small in the rings (in all the countries I have visited)...... most of the bitches are between 47 to 50 cm.

Maybe it is about time some Whippets that are actually within the standard would be shown again. She is so beautiful and if she moves anything like her brother, the judges will hopefuly give her a chance. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lida

Morgan said:
aslan said:

If I could perform a bit of magic all bitches would be like this and dogs around 48 :p :clown: :D :D o:)

malin said:
a bit of magic all bitches would be like this and dogs around 48  :p   :clown:   :D   :D   o:)
You'll need more than "a bit" (w00t) :lol: :lol: :- "

48 for a dog sounds really small to me, I don't even remember seeing a dog this size (w00t) ....

50 is good, 51 is perfect for the competition today (not as the ideal of the standard if you understand what I mean :b )... 47 for a bitch.

Nowadays average size is much up to that :(

Eva's beautiful :wub: I don't show whippets, but to me she looks just perfect.

Nicola said:
Eva's beautiful :wub: I don't show whippets, but to me she looks just perfect.
[SIZE=8pt]Thanks a lot Nicola :) [/SIZE]

Eva is a very sweet little girl o:) :huggles: she is just adorable :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back