The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and here is "Hacker" our little brindle "devil" :lol: isn't he cute ? :wub:

Hackerlebeau11sem.jpg

Here is my boy :wub: my lovely VINNY ( he is the picture on my avatar) :wub: "fighting" against his brother HACKER the little chief :ninja:

VINNY is a always happy boy :clown: everyone falls in love with him because he has such a sweet temperament

vinnycontrehacker11sem.jpg

They are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :wub: :wub: Welcome to K9 Nathalie. :cheers:

Here is WELL :wub:

A nice pic we've rereceived from his new family :) :huggles:

well_27d_c.jpg

Welcome to K9 Nathalie, You have some super pups , but you dont need me to tell you that ,

Jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

JAX said:
Welcome to K9 Nathalie, You have some super pups , but you dont need me to tell you that ,
Jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

Hello Jackie!

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome :)

Being on such a friendly forum is a real pleasure :huggles:

Concerning your comments about our pups it's very pleasing!!! :thumbsup: of course we find our babies cute, handsome, lovely....etc but everyone who has the chance to breed whippets feels the same I think :wub:

WHIPPETS ARE GREAT :wub:

It's always interesting to have other breeders'point of view(good or bad comments of course)

Tamara and I are very happy of the great job Stackers and Mia did :thumbsup: ;)

They are are looking wonderful Nathalie and Tamara! I missed these latest pics because I was on holiday - just catching up on everything now. Vegas is still my favourite (since birth!) but I could happily own any one of them. :wub:

aslan said:
They are are looking wonderful Nathalie and Tamara!  I missed these latest pics because I was on holiday - just catching up on everything now.  Vegas is still my favourite (since birth!) but I could happily own any one of them. :wub:
Thanks a lot Lana !!! :D

Here is a very nice pic of Vegas with another friend ;) (w00t)

Nathalie said:
aslan said:
They are are looking wonderful Nathalie and Tamara!  I missed these latest pics because I was on holiday - just catching up on everything now.  Vegas is still my favourite (since birth!) but I could happily own any one of them. :wub:
Thanks a lot Lana !!! :D

Here is a very nice pic of Vegas with another friend ;) (w00t)

:oops: it's better with the pic :b :wacko: :teehee: :D

View attachment 10521

We've received some very nice pics of Mell :wub: (Taraly Valliant Heaven) a few days ago :)

The little guy will visit us tomorow :huggles:

Here he is 8)

Mell4mois.jpg

And here a pic of little Mell sleeping :wub:

He looks like an angel o:) doesn't he ?

But according to Michèle (his new mum :huggles: ) sometimes this sweetheart acts like a :ninja: :devil: !!!! :D :teehee: ;)

Mellangelsleeping.jpg

Wow, stunning pics, they're all grown up so well. I love the pic of the ratty, and Vegas, very cute!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vegas and Mell are both looking very handsome :D

They are lovely :wub: And Mell - oh whata look in his eyes :wub:

Two days ago I took pics of the baby gang discovering snow (w00t)

First little Eva :* :wub:

Eva_d_couvre_la_neige_23.02.05.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back