The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's Boy 5, Vinny.... This little cutie appears also on Vegas' picture (watching the toy and thinking "I am gonna get it! I know I am gonna get it :lol: )....

vinystefan.jpg

And finally the princess "Eva" but she didn't really want to take part of the game this time, she thought it was very boring and that a busy girl like her had much more intersting things to do than that :lol: !!!!

EvaStefan.jpg

They are all beautiful, I just love Eva, Emma, and Viny. Thanks for sharing them with us, when do they go to their new homes?

andrea31 said:
They are all beautiful, I just love Eva,  Emma, and Viny.  Thanks for sharing them with us, when do they go to their new homes?
Thank you for the compliment Andrea :) . Mell and Well left us about 10 days ago. Emma and Vegas will leave us tomorrow :( ... Not together but the two nearly at the same time... I will see Vegas very often as I co-own him but it is still very hard :( ...

Best of luck with your puppy :luck: :luck:

:D I should think you are very proud of that litter Morgan.............. very nice pups :wub: :thumbsup:

Terrific looking pups Tamara :wub:

Theres not one that I would say` no thankyou` to :wub: Still love Vagas , but Hacker is soo :wub: too . I would be spoilt for choice o:)

Gorgeous puppies love the one Stefan got :wub: :wub:

Janimal1820 said:
Gorgeous puppies  love the one Stefan got :wub:   :wub:
Thank you all for the compliments :huggles: !!!

Sorry, but Stefan didn't take a puppy from my litter, he took the sweet little Fergie from Robbie's litter at Falconcrag's kennels :D ;) .

I think you were a bit confused by the fact that Vinny (boy 5) has a similar color as little Fergie :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!

Don't worry: Eva knows very well she's everybodies favorite!! :- " :D :wub:

Hello all!

The babies turned out 3 months old yesterday so it was time for another photo session :D ....... Some were more enthousiastic than others :p but here's the result....

I hope I am not boring you -_- with all those pics :- "

Here's Vegas who was visiting us yesterday....

He is a very proud little boy :wub:

View attachment 8161

Here's Vinny.... He is a silly little boy but I love him

vinny3mois.jpg

Hacker.... He knows exactly what he wants.......... and doesn't want (w00t) :lol: :wub: ....

hacker3mois.jpg

:oops: I thought I write it but I didn't :b "Any comments good or bad would be welcome" ;)

Poor Hacker, that boy really looks like he is afraid the camera might bite him! o:)

Eva is a little doll :p

Vinny looks very handsome!

Hi;

I like Vinny, he has such a nice chest.

I would be very happy to take one like him home. I just love the fawns.

Lida

Vegas is still my personal choice even though I think at this point in time Hacker might be the pick. Vegas looks like he's refining a little through the body at present and is looking a bit long. I think that Vinny may end up with a better topline than Vegas. Vinny looks a little too deep from wither to chest at this moment - but as we all know they can change SO much and SO many times throughout their growing period. Hacker looks to be nice all over even though he's not enjoying the photo shoot, and perhaps a little smaller than the other boys? Eva looks just lovely.

There's not an awful lot between them Tamara - very nice litter. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back