The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Boy 5....

viny_8sem.jpg

:wub: Lovely :wub:

Boy 3 and girl 2 for me. :thumbsup:

:ninja: show us boy 1,boy 2, boy3 and boy 4 please they are so cute :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D They are all beautiful little puppys :wub:

:cheers: love all their names too

:wub: I love them all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tamara,

Pups look wonderful. CONGRATS once again.

You must be very please; the ALL look promising..

My new babies are doing quite well with pups from both litters (by the English import I had here) now winning "Baby Puppy In Group", among some strong competition.

I have attached a pic of 'Calvin' - Ibiza Callas Mezzo (at about 14 weeks). He is being exhibited by Griff Parry (Parnew Whippets) and had taken two 'Baby in Groups'; winning over the "unbeaten" (till now) 'Best Puppy' Royal Show winning Basenji..

Take care,

Colin Sarantis

IBIZA Whippets

IbizaCallasMezzo14wks.jpg

Boy 1 & girl 2. But they are all :*

Love the last picture with them all on the couch!!!

[SIZE=21pt]stunning[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your nice comments :huggles: .

Actually we are very pleased with them :wub: :wub: :wub: . They had their very first visit to the vet yesterday :) .... but didn't enjoy it at all :- " !!!! Except Vinny (boy 5) who is always happy :) ..... Unfortunatly two will already leave us next week to their new families :( :'(

Colin: Congratulations for the wonderfull results of your puppy dog :thumbsup: :cheers:

Tamara

Yes Eva (Girl 2) :wub: for me as well. I would go for Boy 1 for me personally but if someone wanted one to show I would also recommend Boy 3

Boy 3, Vegas, has been my fave from the start. :*

Great Photo's and great names Tamara, love the last photo of them all worn out.

Debra. :D 8) :wacko:

Hello!

I just got this new pictures of the kids from Stefan (Thank you very much! :thumbsup: )...

They were 10 weeks old there.

They are all very fine and enjoyed their first Christmas :santa: !

We had 5 at home at that time but tomorrow only 3 will be left :( .... I can't help it it always makes me sad even if I know they found all very nice new homes... But we can't keep them all, can we?

Mell and Well are doing very fine with their new families. Mell acted just like if he always lived there :D !!!

So here's boy 1, Hacker. No picture does justice to this little sweetheart :rant: !!! All the people who have seen him "in flesh" don't recognize him from what they've seen on pictures :blink: . I don't understand why but it's true :wacko: !

View attachment 7557

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back