The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry about the Stefan puppy comment :oops: Got confused there.

I do like Vegas Vinny and Eva - but they are really all scrummy pups. :wub: :wub:

Pups looked very nice Tamara. Congratulations!

Any recent ones for us? (when you get a chance).

I was waiting for later ones to pick a favourite. They all seem lovely :wub:

Hope all is well.

Kind Regards,

Colin

:) Thank you for your nice comments.

Colin: those pictures were taken last sunday!

Thanks for that Tamara.

I really like Emma who looks so sweet; how is she doing in her new home?

Vinny is very cute and looks quite promising.. pups are so hard to assess. They all look good to me; it's difficult to be too critical.

I love your new avatar, and "me too" - LOVE 'Six Feet Under'.. Claire is also my favourite character!! She is SO natural (amazing actress).

Take care and will be looking out for the next update.

Regards,

Colin

Vagas is still no 1 for me , love his shape . super length and angulation . Super litter though Tamara

:huggles: Heartfelt thanks for such nice comments about our babies :wub:

Colin: Emma has settled in very well :) . Her new family is completly crazy about her.................but hey how could it possibly be different??? Emma was a little devil but she was one of the most affectionate and clever puppy we ever had ;)

Hello everyone !!!

I'm Morgan's sister, Nathalie :clown:

We've just received this picture from Vegas 's co-owner, our friend Séverine.

I found it so cute :wub: that I wanted to add it to the topic.... :b

This handsome little guy is living with Kaï (a whippet bitch), BB the greyhound, 4 cats, 3 rats and 3 guinea pigs!!!!! (w00t) ....and of course he is having a lot of fun o:) with all of them :lol: :teehee:

View attachment 8442

Vegas with "Mi" one of "his" :lol: cats!!!!

isn't he cute ???? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nathalie

vegas_et_mi.jpg

Vegas is so cute!!! :huggles: The pic with the guinea pig :wub:

Great pic with Gpig !! I can just imagine Vagas saying ` You think Im just holding on to this piggy for your piccy , but wait till your back is turned and then we`ll see whose the `pig !!` . What super `pig`ment hes got 8) .

Has he gone to a show home Tamara ?

and now, Vegas sleeping with Kaï (his whippet "sister" o:) ) :wub: and wi^h Doudou and Mi the two cats ;)

How sweet !!! :wub:

Nathalie

vegas__kai_et_chats.jpg

Thank you both Malin and Jax for the nice comments concerning Vegas :wub: We also find him so CUTE o:)

To answer to your question Jax, Vegas is co-owned by Tamara and Séverine, and this little guy will be shown 8)

Nathalie

And finally :b ....Vegas with his "brother" BB the greyhound :lol:

Nathalie :clown: (Morgan's sister)

vegas_et_b_b_.jpg

What stunning pictures! I think I might print out the one of the dogs and the cats and pin it on the walls all round the house - my cats and dogs may get the idea then! :- " Love the greyhound too! Stunning dog, even if it was only his back end on view! :lol: Any chance of seeing all of him? And Vegas is to die for! :wub: :wub:

great idea oliverpliers :lol: :teehee: ;)

Tamara(Morgan) and our very close friend Séverine, who are VEGAS co-owners will be very pleased with what you wrote concerning this little guy :thumbsup: :wub:

Here's a picture of BB, VEGAS's "brother" :huggles:

Nathalie :clown:

View attachment 8474

I was right! He's a stunning boy!! :wub: :wub: Thanks for posting that pic of him! :thumbsup:

Hi There,

The photo's of Vegas with the guinea pig is great, you can just hear Vegas saying to the guinea pig ''just let me nibble your ear'' :D .

And with BB he's saying ''what's out there then?'' :D .

BB is beautiful :wub: . Vegas has a great new family and we will all get to see him grow up, and hear about his many wins.

Debra 8) :D :wacko:

oliverpliers said:
I was right! He's a stunning boy!! :wub:   :wub: Thanks for posting that pic of him! :thumbsup:
you're welcome Oliverpliers, it was a pleasure for me to post BB's pic :)

Finally I had to ask Morgan (my sister Tamara) to logg me in cause didn't managed to do it by myself yesterday :wacko: :blink: :b

Don't laugh please :wacko: mayby my real color is natural blonde, or maybe platine blonde ;) :teehee: :lol:

I'm very happy to become a new member of this very friendly and interesting forum :cheers:

Here is a pic of our lovely and very cute Eva :wub: :wub: :wub: she is o:) an angel

EvaLaBelle11sem.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back