The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww what lovely pups - I couldnt choose they really are all so cute !! :)

Tamara , from those pics id go for girl 2 and boy 5 ,but we all know how they can change ,dont we 8)

Super looking pups though

Thank you all for your nice comments!! :huggles:

The babies were a bit dirty on the pictures as they started not long ago to eat "puppy growl" (if that's the correct translation???? :b ) (puppy milk + baby cereals) and they nearly enjoy having a bath in it like little piggies as much as they enjoy eating it!!!!! :D

From this litter I may keep 4 pups longer to be 100% sure. We will keep the two bitches and for the boys I fell in love @ first sight with boy 1 but I do like very much boy 3 and 5 so :wacko: ..... but as Jax mentionned everybody knows how much they can change at this age :) so for the moment we just enjoy every moment with them... I spend hours watching them!!!!

Tamara

Still boy 3 for me! :wub:

but they are all very nice. I love the facial markings on boys 4 & 5. :*

"puppy growl" .... I think you might have meant "gruel" Tamara? ;) "growl" is a noise - doggy grumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
"puppy growl" .... I think you might have meant "gruel" Tamara?  ;)   "growl" is a noise - doggy grumble.
Well......... :oops: :lol: :- " .......yes

BOY 3 :wub: :wub: [SIZE=14pt] YUMMY!!![/SIZE]

But Boy 4 does have the cutest little face :wub:

What a bunch of beauties you have there :wub: mines are at the 5 1/2 week stage and are getting into so much trouble and yes they too love to bath in their food

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I didn't come here.... :(

Those pups are really gorgeous ! :wub:

I love puppies pics :)

LEA said:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I didn't come here.... :(
HELLO LEA!

How are you?

When is your baby due??

Thank you very much to welcome me back emw :) it's very nice from you :huggles: :sweating:

At the moment, I feel very very very happy :D :D ....

because my little.....SARAH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: is born last sunday the 7th November :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

That's also the reson why I can't come very often on K9 :blink....

Just bumping this up to prompt Tamara for some new pics of the babies ....

Congratulations on the birth of Sarah, Lea. You must be a very happy mum! :p

Sorry guys :b

I had (again :angry: !) a computer problem + I was very busy trying to finish my website ;) ...........

I am at my office at the moment so I will post some pictures later :p ......

We are extremly pleased with this litter, the boys are all (in our opinion :b ) high quality dogs and one of the bitches looks outstanding :wub: ....

I will try also to take new pictures later today.

Thanks for your interest :huggles:

Tamara

Here's "Viny" (boy 5)

viny_1_.jpg

"Vegas" (boy3)......... Look his expression, looks like his saying "Oh No this boring stuff again!!!" :D

ans

"Hacker" (boy1)

hacker_et_vegas_2_.jpg

"Hacker" on his own.......

Cute????

o:)

No, he is a little devil :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hacker_2_.jpg

OMG Tamara - they are [SIZE=21pt]SO CUTE![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back