The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
That has got to be the fullest whippet belly i've EVER seen, poor girl looks ready to burst - give her belly an ickle rub from me :wub:

No FAWNS expected their then !!!! 
:p Well there could be some fawns :D :- " . Mia was born in a litter of six (out of two brindle parents) but 3 of the six puppies were actually fawn (w00t) :D ;) And Stackers might be a fawn carrier so... Let's see what future brings us

:sorcerer:

Do you know how `Stackers ` got his name ?! ( I do !  )
No I don't. Eva didn't tell me that. But I stayed only a few hours at her home so :b . I would really like to know that, come on Jax tell us all :flowers:

By the way I was very sorry to read that your Mayzee wasn't well :( , I hope she fully recovered now :luck: :luck: :luck:

For the moment Mia is sleeping and nothing seems to happen, it's her 1st litter so it can still take hours and hours... I will keep you informed

Tamara

good luck i know what its like waiting as my bitch only had her litter on tuesday

OOh, good luck! :thumbsup: :luck: Hope all goes well and the pups are born healthy - and that you don't run out of batteries in your camera!! (w00t) :lol:

You must be close by now.. I have sent you a direct email but once again, good luck for it all.

I hope she does have a fawn (or two); I love them..

Maybe you'll consider sending me one if you have too many fawns.

All the very best Tamara.

:p Oh gentle huggles for yet another beautiful mum-to-be!

3 of each (w00t) :cheers: (fawns and brindles ;) )

I am saying she looks like a whopper, so I think we have 4 squirming girlies, and three footballing boys in that tum. Good luck :luck:

(w00t) :unsure: At least a hundred pups I think!

:luck: :luck: :luck: best of luck to all concerned! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Poor girl she has got to be uncomfy, lets hope it's not too much longer, I don't know how many she'll have, but I can't wait to see them :wub: :wub:

Hope all goes well :luck: :luck:

:sweating: Here we are finally!!! :sweating:

Mia started in the evening. First pup arrived at 02:00 am and last one at 10:30 am. All pups are very healthy and so is the mum :cheers: :thumbsup: .

So nobody found the good number: 7, 5 boys, 2 girls!!! :D :p

No FAWNS expected their then !!!! 
:- "
Well let see the result :) :teehee: ......

First picture all together:

bbMianaissance.jpg

Boy 2.... also dark brindle but slightly lighter than Boy 1

male2naissance.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:flowers: :flowers: :huggles: for Mia

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE MIA AND MORGAN!!![/SIZE]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: (one each for the pups!)

:wub: (and an extra one for Mia!)

And last boy, boy 5, also golden fawn with white trim....

male5naissance.jpg

Girl 1, Golden fawn with white trim (or should I say FAWN Jax (w00t) :p :D ;) )...

Emmanaissance.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back