The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See The Result!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

Well done Mia what lovely puppys :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And last but not least Girl 2, silver brindle :)

Evanaissance.jpg

They are all absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS MORGAN & WELL DONE MIA!![/SIZE] :cheers: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I shall be VERY interested in following the progresss of this :wub: litter!!

BTW,I did guess the number of puppies she'd have....just got the sexes wrong!! :b

Me too.......Lovely, and super colours, most unusual. I do like that last girlie, blue brindle! Very pretty.

Well done Mia, she looks most pleased with herself, and rightly so! :wub:

[SIZE=14pt] WELL DONE MIA!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

So glad it all went okay, what a lovely selection of pups :wub: Love some of the boys markings - I LOVE a fawn with white trim :wub: :wub:

Welcome to the world little 'uns! Congrats Mia and Tamara.

I'm picking the Irish-marked fawn boy. :wub:

:oops: Forgot to add,I just love the silver brindle girl :wub:

Congratulations!!

I like girl 2, but love the 2 dark brindle boys too :wub:

eta. can you imagine the relief in having that lot out of your tum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Beautiful looking puppies and I a guess a very relieved mama Mia :)

Hugs to them all from me :wub: (60 minute stop-over @ Singapore airport)

Congratulations to both moms Mia and Tamara! :) :huggles:

Pups look really beautiful! ...so many fawns!! ;) :p

Grande CONGRATULATIONS.

They look adorable. I had guessed 7 but didn't bother telling you..

Well done to mum and trust they all progress well.

The long fawn looks very nice!! Please keep us up to date.

All the very best. Colin

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

what utterly gorgeous babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

All those brown ones!!!! I had toyed with the idea of using him at stud on Bertha but her paternal grandmother is shaded fawn .................... hmmmmmmm, might have to think long and hard about that one!!!

dessie Posted on Oct 12 2004, 02:02 PM   All those brown ones!!!! I had toyed with the idea of using him at stud on Bertha but her paternal grandmother is shaded fawn .................... hmmmmmmm, might have to think long and hard about that one!!!
Caroline I hope you realize that you might have the same result with TJ!!!!! (w00t) :p :D No, it's true. TJ's sire (who is also Mia's sire :- " ) has produced many fawns :teehee: . My Dreamer also produced many fawns. I am not sure about Xcess but her litter sister Xena had some fawn pups :D . So get prepared Caroline :D :- "

I am not myself as it is called a fawn personn but if the best turns out to be one of the fawns I will keep it for sure!!!!! ;) For the moment my favorite is boy 1 but who knows....

Here's a picture taken this morning in their new pool :)

b_b_s12oct.jpg

Morgan said:
Caroline I hope you realize that you might have the same result with TJ!!!!! (w00t)   :p   :D No, it's true. TJ's sire (who is also Mia's sire :- " ) has produced many fawns :teehee: . My Dreamer also produced many fawns. I am not sure about Xcess but her litter sister Xena had some fawn pups :D . So get prepared Caroline :D   :- "
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that WOULD be funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a picture taken this morning in their new pool :)
Is that an inflatable pool?? How long is it going to last??!! :blink: :wacko: :lol:

I think an inflatable pool is a fab idea. :D

Particularly if there is a sudden and unexpected flood :unsure: :unsure:

Be prepared!

What cuties :wub: :wub: :wub:

Particularly if there is a sudden and unexpected flood
Be prepared!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well in fact yes, that's the reason, in the back of my garden there is a river running called "le petit morin" so we never know :- " ;) :p :D :D ....

There is a little wheel hidden, that's just because we trained Mia to drive the pool as a little boat :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: . Don't worry, we got prepared :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back