The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

See you there.......

John E Greenwood

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just to let you know, Lampy, C.C.S. and gang....my dog pup, Photo Finish..littermate to Crack On, went under the stick at the E.of E. meeting on the 10th.....HE HAS HIS TICKET. 8)

He won the rosette for best course of the day.....and he is entered in the Dent...See you there....Lampy, those cockles must know NO MERCY, if SM and the Tricky one are to be up to the task.....How's the Chief, Clive?

Barney2.jpg

John .Thats good to here , as for Chief hes back running and looks keen again he went out on Sat to Skylark Majestic. He will run next Sat. in the 2nd stake and is up against Karens Ballistic so we will see if he can still run with the best or if i to need to turn to Lampy for help ?

To Karen good to see you on the site see you in slips Sat.

Regards Clive.

:p Nice picture of the dog candy floss but Ithink I prefer the curtains !

Ever appreciative

Lamping man

:D To the canine geneticist often seen with a frown under his large hat I would say that I am always there to help you . All you have to do is ask.

Always appeals. (SHERRY AT 10 AM THAT IS)

Lamping man

Training is under way......Photo Finish and his mum can hear the ferret and bunny rumbling around.

P%20Btoday2.jpg

Seconds later......about 10 yds away

b%20pbunny.jpg

And this one was all his own work......how's the cockling going, Lampy????

b%20bunny.jpg

Brilliant pics Greenie. Those rabbits though must be getting really high by now. You should bury them and go and buy some more. :p

Forever sceptical

Lamping man

stunning coat, i think who ever bought that needs a pat on the back :p

joey said:
stunning coat, i think who ever bought that needs a pat on the back :p
Bought it ? He chased it down, killed it and skinned it himself! :- "

ummm and she was after my veg as well? you ever thought of feeding her or did she have a doggy bag under the table?

where did she put it all!

I did make a bit of a pig :blink: of myself today..but u have to admit i do run around a lot!

and hulking around that big 32lb boy saps all me strength

hulking around that big 32lb boy saps all me strength
Scott weighs more than that or are you talking about his age? either way your well below with that amount Jo! :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back