The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Seeking A Chunk

urchin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My friend lost her 2 dogs within a few months of each other a couple of years ago. She's the kind of person who is just wrong without dogs but up to now hasn't been able to think about a new friend.

I had a text from her on Saturday to say she is going get another dog now, so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone knows of a suitable friend for her.

Although she loves my pair of pillocks, she likes her dogs chunky rather than pointy and is looking for a staffie bitch around 6-12 months old. She has cats and her housemate has a dog so she must be a sociable critter.

She's not wanting to pay out for a pedigree, so I'm looking for a chunky monkey who is needing a new home.

She's in Birmingham but I'll drive her anywhere reasonable for her companion.

Does anyone know of such a lass?

Cant help you im afraid but i hope she finds a chunk to love soon :luck:

There is a black and white bull/collie lurcher on Lurcher Link (Zoey). She looks sturdy but not tall, and she looks a bit like a Staffy type. :wub:

There are loads of staffi and staffi x in dogs trusts around the country. Im sure she will find a friend very soon :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back