The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selby Game Fair - Winners Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
racing19.jpg

racing18.jpg

racing17.jpg

racing16.jpg

racing15.jpg

racing14.jpg

racing13.jpg

racing12.jpg

racing11.jpg

racing10.jpg

Brilliant pics,love the one of my Ted Bod hanging out the wondow.lol.

It was a great few days.

Amanda.xx

Brilliant pics,love the one of my Ted Bod hanging out the wondow.lol.It was a great few days.

Amanda.xx
Thank you - i've still got about another 40 pics to put up, at the rate my PC is working, i'll be here all night (w00t)

Oh Debs! I love them all & I PMSL! Maggi will understand when I say a definate tena lady moment! I have face ache from laughing! Just love the Day release one Brilliant! You have even put one on of our Gert! Still can't believe Kaz pushed me off the bale backwards the madame!! It was a great weekend! THANX :thumbsup:

Great pics once again Debs memories of a fab weekend, won't mention the F word cos I'll get told off again :lol: :lol:

Sonia

:thumbsup: Cracking pics Debs, must have took you hours, that lot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Cracking pics Debs, must have took you hours, that lot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks Rod, took a few hours longer than I thought due to having a knackered computer ;)

I said I wasnt going to take too many pics coz of how long it takes to sort and post them, well 200+ pics later, and i've finally finished (w00t)

Great weekend, great company and great weather.

See you all again soon

Debs xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back