The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Peace at last after Tilly ran them Raggid. :lol:

pic_pups_k9_028.JPG

:wub: :wub: you have done a brilliant job with them diane :thumbsup:

now you get to watch them grow with there new familes :thumbsup:

oh diana hamish and dillon are so lovely good luck with hamish tell josh i will do right by dillon that i can promise you all see you in the morning

Great pics Diane, :cheers: your house will be so quiet now they"ve gone that you"ll just have to do it all over again. :- "

Love the pic of Olive & Maddie. :huggles:

Paula Roberts said:
Great pics Diane, :cheers:   your house will be so quiet now they"ve gone that you"ll just have to do it all over again. :- " Love the pic of Olive & Maddie. :huggles:

I don't know if we will ever do it again Paula :wacko: It's been hard work, but worth it :wub:

It's great knowing they have all gone to good homes :thumbsup:

Wait untill you see them race, :D you feel like a proud granny, knowing there there because of the thought you put into breeding them then the effort you put into rearing them, the new homes that you got for them, :thumbsup: the pleasure that they give you is unbelievable. :luck: to them all, hope to see some of them on the open circuit soon. :cheers:

naylorwhippets said:
I am almost as big as you now mummy. (w00t)

(w00t) :blink: Wowsers!!!! Can't beleive the size of Dillon now.... and I only saw him yesterday :lol:

The big countdown now Jane :wub: bet you're soooo excited - I wish you heaps of :luck: :luck: with your new baby boy :huggles: Can't wait for the reunion at the Indi :thumbsup:

thanks naomi not long now my daughter coming so he going to be cuddled all day long why racing on diana and dave you have done a brillant job cant wait to met hamish maybe at the champs hope seth ok

:) well dillon home with the deadly gang safe and sound he is more then i believe is lovely not bother at all deadly spirits is scare of him and he hasnt got a care in the world travel brill and just having a good look round at everything i will get some pictures on tommorow

jade said:
:) well dillon home with the deadly gang safe and sound  he is more then i  believe is lovely not bother at all deadly spirits is scare of him and he hasnt got a care in the world travel brill and just having a good look round at everything  i will get some pictures on tommorow
So pleased he had settled in well Jane, he is a cracker, good :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup: all the best shazxxx

jade said:
:) well dillon home with the deadly gang safe and sound  he is more then i  believe is lovely not bother at all deadly spirits is scare of him and he hasnt got a care in the world travel brill and just having a good look round at everything  i will get some pictures on tommorow
Awwww - thrilled for you Jane :huggles: Can't wait to see piccies of the gorgeous Dillon :wub: :wub:

:)) he lovely i will get the peppermint lady up here tommo to take sum pictures

Piccies of the gorgeous hamish please Diane ? :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back