The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: sooooooooooo cute, well done :thumbsup:

:wub: you must be so pleased. :wub:

:wub: All just so lovely, doesn't the brindle one look like his dad :wub:

Love the name Olive :thumbsup:

They look gorgeous Diane and Dave - you'll have such fun with them. Once they open their eyes you won't get a minutes peace :D Such time wasters, but so much fun. Make the most of them before they go to their new homes - it seems you will still be seeing them anyway :thumbsup: Good luck to all new owners.

Diane they are just :wub: saw pics of Olive on Naomis phone but they didnt do her justice they are so cute, :huggles: :luck: to all the new owners. :thumbsup:

:) Beautiful puppies-thanks for the pics. The brindle boy is adorable :huggles:

Jacquie said:
:wub: All just so lovely, doesn't the brindle one look like his dad  :wub:
Love the name Olive  :thumbsup:

Yep Jacquie, just like dad :wub: :wub:

Thats why my sister Dawn chose him :D She had a Seth double ordered from the start. :lol: It's a shame Sidney will be emigrating to Australia :(

She said she will have to take him whippet racing over there :thumbsup:

They're lovely looking pups. Bet you want to keep them all really :D

They are so bonny coming down for a cuddle soon i cant wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lot,s of :luck: :cheers: Chris

It's about time those Naylors put some more pictures on. You're almost as slow as some of these southerners :- "

naylorwhippets said:
Seth (Deadly Cocktail) & Gypsy (Reason to Believe)
Are proud to announce the birth of five gorgeous babes :D

Four boys, one girl :thumbsup:

1st Black boy 12.5oz :wub:

2nd Brindle boy 10.5oz Just like his daddy :wub:

3rd Brown boy with black mask 10oz :wub:

4th Blue & white parti boy :wub:

5th Black girl :wub:

They are now almost 24 hours old, & I can't take my eyes of them :wacko:

Gypsy is being a really fantastic mummy :wub: She's such a fab girl :thumbsup:

I will try & get some pics posted as soon as poss :thumbsup:

(w00t) WOW, what a lovely big litter :huggles: , I am so proud of our Seth being a daddy, can't wait to see them :wub: , all the best with them Dianne, :luck: :luck:

see you soon shaz and dad (fuller) and bro Sky :wub: :wub:

:D :D :D :D :D :D A very BIG congratulations to you both Diane and Dave and a bigger WELDONE to Mummy and Daddy.

I bet you can't get the the smile of your faces, the puppies are adorable i :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: them all, and congratulations to all the new owners as well you must be all excited 8 wks passes so quickly not long now.

BEST OF :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: TOO YOU ALL ............FROM MANDY AND DEREK. :D :D :D

P.S. BET THIS IS BETTER THAN UTD WINNING THE LEAGUE DAVE. :cheers:

"P.S. BET THIS IS BETTER THAN UTD WINNING THE LEAGUE DAVE."

I can't see Sheffield utd winning the league :- " :lol: :clown: :p

Well done on the litter again,They look fabulous :thumbsup: :cheers:

mandyrfc said:
:D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   A very BIG congratulations to you both Diane and Dave and a bigger WELDONE to Mummy and Daddy.
I bet you can't get the the smile of your faces, the puppies are adorable i  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   them all, and congratulations to all the new owners as well  you must be all excited 8 wks passes so quickly not long now.

BEST OF :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   TOO YOU ALL ............FROM MANDY AND DEREK. :D   :D   :D

P.S. BET THIS IS BETTER THAN UTD WINNING THE LEAGUE DAVE.  :cheers:

It's a great feeling, almost as good as MAN U winning the treble!

They will just have to do it again this season!

phill said:
"P.S. BET THIS IS BETTER THAN UTD WINNING THE LEAGUE DAVE."
I can't see Sheffield utd winning the league :- "  :lol:   :clown:   :p

Well done on the litter again,They look fabulous :thumbsup:   :cheers:

Phill, Gypsy did not moan as much as that moaning Neil Warnock, Sheffield utd manager! (w00t) :cheers:

Some more pics. :wub:

dog_pics_001.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back