The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shanes Castle Game Fair 26 & 27 June 2010

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSC_0032.jpg

Oooops :- ......I've got my eyes closed again Deidre (w00t) ...lol!! :lol: :lol: That's a lovely photo of Renoir :thumbsup:

The three Judges, Joe the Terrier Judge, John the Lurcher Judge and Rose the Whippet Judge :thumbsup: all heads together to make the final decision :thumbsup: well done you three :thumbsup:

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0129-3.jpg

Overall Puppy Champion, Simon with his lovely whippet...

DSC_0131-1.jpg

DSC_0136-1.jpg

Overall Champion Fiona with Meverick...

DSC_0143-2.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Deidre, Cracking pictures of Shanes Castle Game Fair as always. Many thanks for taking the the time to record everybodys moment of glory and all the fun of the fairalong into the bargain. A job well done Deidre. Another weekend to remember and one for the photograph Album to look at through the dark winter days. Looking forward to seeing you all at Jackos show at the weekend. Thanks again Bluebell.

My new pup :p he's called Nailer :D

DSC_0155-1.jpg

DSC_0154-2.jpg

Matt and his lovely wife Ann, was pleased to meet you Ann :thumbsup:

DSC_0106-1.jpg

Matt and his grandchildren :D Matt runs the racing and the showing and the ferret racing at Shanes Castle. and we wll appreciate your hard work :thumbsup:

DSC_0110-1.jpg

DSC_0111-1.jpg

Lovely photo's Bluebell! It's always nice to see your photo's and you guys over in Ireland always seem to be enjoying yourselves. Some lovely looking dogs on show and your puppy - well, let's hope you keep us updated as he grows, although I think he may be spoilt rotten by you, given the way you are cradling him there. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic pictures bluebell, those photography lessons really have paid off :lol: :lol: :lol: Would love to have been there on sunday but higher duties call :thumbsup: see you all saturday God willing

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back