The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

She Has Done It Again !!!!!

john gregory

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Madam has done it again, Saturday morning I asked my wife what was she doing, she said she was walking up to her dad's, I said I will come with you with the girls then we can let them have a run on the park.

We got to his bungalow and went in, he always give's the girls a biscuit when we get there but I keep them on their leads so they dont run wild. This time he said let them off they will be alright, so I did.

They had a good sniff round, then Milly layed down on the carpet in the sun. My wife and her dad were talking and I sat on the sofa daydreaming and bored just wanting to get on the park.

Suddenly Poppy came running in with two cobs in her mouth, ( the cobs were still joined ), she dropped them on the carpet , crouched down, front legs wide open with the cobs in between, bum sticking up in the air with her tail wagging like mad and pushing the cobs with her nose.

Me and my wife looked at each other then we looked at her dad, his face was a picture, then he said ' she's nicked me cobs, I was going to have them for me dinner with some ham ' then my wife burst out laughing and could'nt stop, seeing her laughing started me off. At least my father-in-law saw the funny side and was laughing.

We were still grinning when we were on the park, my wife said ' did yer see me dads face ? want it funny ?, its a good job he had some more in the freezer or I would have had to buy some more for him '.

Best thing is we had some cobs and ham for our dinner, I said ' text yer dad and ask him if he is enjoying his cobs ' that started my wife of again.

At least I did'nt get the blame this time. LOL

I can just see it now (w00t)

They ae so funny when they steal :lol:

Great story!! :thumbsup: Had to laugh....which whippet hasn't swiped your lunch out from under your nose at some point. Even better when it's someone else's lunch (w00t)

:lol: :lol: thats so funny ya gotta love em thou ....my lily pinches food on a regular basis as i forget she can jump on the kitchen counter and just helps herself and when i catch her she just looks at me as if to say yeh i know its yours but im having some anyway and carries on munching :lol:

Suddenly Poppy came running in with two cobs in her mouth, ( the cobs were still joined ), she dropped them on the carpet , crouched down, front legs wide open with the cobs in between, bum sticking up in the air with her tail wagging like mad and pushing the cobs with her nose.
Me and my wife looked at each other then we looked at her dad, his face was a picture, then he said ' she's nicked me cobs, I was going to have them for me dinner with some ham ' then my wife burst out laughing and could'nt stop, seeing her laughing started me off. At least my father-in-law saw the funny side and was laughing.
Oh how funny :lol: I actually laughed out loud as you have written it in such a funny way that I could visualise it - what makes me laugh is that they are so proud with their haul that they cannot resist bringing it to show you! My OH went to answer the door the other week and left his pizza on the kitchen top and about 10 seconds later Jambo ran into the front room with half of the pizza to show me which really made me laugh but OH wasn't too amused but I told him it was his own daft fault.

But 'she's nicked me cobs' must be the quote of the month!

Thanks for the laugh

I remember the cake :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: THAT was only a few weeks ago!

:D So funny,Stanley is known for doing things like that.He stole my slice of birthday cake this weekend.But you do have to laugh when you see their little faces beaming with delight as they chomp down on stolen food.It must taste much better lol

Thanks for sharing this story - my son and I are both laughing now!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back