The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shes Got A Name

Ahh Nicky, she is such a pretty little girl and looks like she has a fab home with you where she will be lvoed and have some lovely whippy friends!!

Keep the pictures coming!! I love seeing them. :)

Nicky has had a terrible time recently and the last thing she needs is people spoiling things for her . Little Lily is utterly gorgeous , healthy and in a lovely home and that's what matters :thumbsup:

Well said. Lily is gorgeous and I hope she brings Nicky much joy.

YES well said ;)

Nicky take no notice as there is no need for this. Please don't let this spoil your first days with beautiful Lily :wub:

She is Soooooooooooo adorable.

I hope she brings you much love and happiness.

Luv Sux xxx

didn't really want to fuel this but - surely if some of you have an issue with the breeder - take it too them - Nicky has a gorgeous puppy - i'm sure she has had her checked and am even more sure that the pups future couldn't look brighter. It's easy to sit and point fingers - but if you're really concerned about the breeder confront them - not an obviously caring owner!

I suggest that those pointing fingers about responsible breeding should also remember that not everybody agrees pedigree breeding is responsible!(i'm not giving an opinion nor prepared to discuss this issue before anyone jumps down my throat)

So Nicky has a gorgeous healthy pup, the pup has a caring ,loving home , whatever its past (and i make no judgement) wouldn't it be better to be happy that in this case alls well and wish lilly,nicky and pack many happy years ahead?

why do people feel the need to post on a open forum

why not pm people

you all new nicky was after a ig so why didnt you help her find one

mods will see this and close it yet again another happy event spoiled

nicky she is beauiful little girl love her name

enjoy her hun

Congratulations on your new puppy Nicky, she is truly beautiful!! I also love her name. I have a Whippet called Lily, she is also a lovely fawn colour. I wish you many years of happiness with your little girl and am so sorry for all the pain and anguish you have felt recently. Good luck, bless you.

Sue (Thomas) I have never actually spoken to you but we have conversed by email and you certainly do not have to justify to anybody, especially on a public forum, how you look after your dogs and how often you care to breed. I know for a fact your dogs are truly loved, happy and healthy. Also contrary to some peoples opinions, a lot of effort is made on your behalf to find the perfect home for them, which you have done with Nicky.

Liza xx

Congratulations Nicky :huggles: she is sooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub: Lots of luck with her :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

keep those lovely pics coming Nicky, she's beautiful, so delicate, I just love how Blue is looking at her so adoringly, he's smitten !

You'll never be able to walk far without being stopped by people admiring them all and I BET you they'll say 'is she Blues baby?' !!!!!

Nicky....................I want to apoligize hun,i,ve only just see this that you have got yourself a Iggy(i don't really look on this section much :eek: ,but i will now :thumbsup: )

She looks adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: full of fun and laughter by the looks of it,just what you need :D :D So please you are very happy with her and wish you lots of joys with her :luck:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She is gorgeous nicky :wub:

Just what you need at the moment :huggles: enjoy :)

I have just come home from a few days away, and I see the usual old troublemakers have been back with their poison. I have cleaned up the nasty posts from this thread, and hope it can now get back to the subject in hand which is Nicky's new puppy, and the fact that people want to comment on her gorgeousness.

I have just come home from a few days away, and I see the usual old troublemakers have been back with their poison. I have cleaned up the nasty posts from this thread, and hope it can now get back to the subject in hand which is Nicky's new puppy, and the fact that people want to comment on her gorgeousness.
Thanks june :*

well shes settled in really well wev not had one accident inside for few days now (shes a gem to potty train )not shure maybe shes just a good girl but all posts iv read on iggys weeing inside and being hard to potty train ,i dont think shes been any harder than my whippets were to potty train to be honest ,shes a lot more lively than my whippets were at her age (shes mad as a hatter ) (w00t) shes so loving and is used to her crate at night now ,and tia is defo coming around to her now even had a little play with her to :D all in all not as hard as i thought it was guna be ,think tia was more hard work than Lily :lol:

WOW WHAT A LITTLE BEAUTIE, SO SORRY ABOUT POPPY BUT THE BEST OF LUCK WITH LILY XX

Aww she is such a beautiful girl and i think she really suits her name :wub: I love the pictures of Lily and Blue, they both look so taken with each other :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back