The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shoe Fetish

rainbow rising

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
what is it about shoes and dogs?

my hubby is hobgoblin and his dog dosent eat shoes or dig or chews.

his is chip and mine is amber.

i have found my daughters boots which have been buried by amber and my other daughters wellies have chewed. any boot, shoe, wellies i could carry........ on get eaten by MY dog. :rant:

do you think that i have got and my daughters got smelly feet :unsure:

dont you find they just LOVE the most expensive or your favourite pair too!!! WHY???!!! (w00t)

rainbow rising said:
what is it about shoes and dogs?my hubby is hobgoblin and his dog dosent eat shoes or dig or chews.

his is chip and mine is amber.

i have found my daughters boots which have been buried by amber and my other daughters wellies have chewed. any boot, shoe, wellies i could carry........ on get eaten by MY dog. :rant:

do you think that i have got and my daughters got smelly feet :unsure:

Not shoes here but my underpants :lol: doesnt chew em or anything, just worries em :lol:

Bluebell's absolutely obsessed with shoes, she gets so excited when she hears velcro - she can hear it from a mile away and rushes to the source at top speed! She hasn't chewed any though...just inhales them :lol: :x :lol:

Rifle has a rather strange shoe fetish, he likes to take one of my shoes, or my smelly slipper into his bed and cuddle up with it! Never ever chews them :- "

Bloggs eats the gussets out of pants - clean ones I hasten to add! and he also likes to nibble bras (worn ones this time :eek: )

pepa dosent care about shoese but phoebe likes to play with them

murphy loves my crocs. I am always finding them in the most unexpected places.

Jessr123 said:
murphy loves my crocs.  I am always finding them in the most unexpected places.
:lol: I know what you mean!!!

Jinny has always had a passion for Crocs, mine and my OH's. I was forever taking them off her and replacing with one of her toys :sweating:

She still takes them now (at nearly 8 months) if she gets a chance.

Oh .... she's also taught Ella to nick Crocs too! :wacko:

(w00t) :) I am laughing my socks off !! SOCKS and SHOES in our house. It is so funny sometimes...and yes....always the best shoes !!! :- " :- " :- "

My lot like socks,shoes,knickers,gloves you name it they'll have them (w00t)

Normally there is a game of tug o war going on :D

Here is Scarlett as a pup caught in action (w00t)

Slippers.jpg

(w00t) Shoes ? Yes lil Deedee loves to take them into the garden and just leave them there after doing a few laps of honor (w00t) She's even taken visitors shoes away so when it's time to leave we have a nice 15 minute game of 'hunt the shoe' :b Hyam's new pair of crocs this summer lasted about a day before the strap was chewed off, I had to cut the other one off to match (w00t)

Don't ya just love em? :huggles:

Tracey x

I remembered this thread after an incident this morning.

First thing this morning I tried on my ensemble for the office Christmas do - theme "dress to impress".

Satisfied with what I'd thrown together, leave outfit on bed and hop into the bath. OH and whippets are snuggled up in bed.

Out of bath, packing outfit into bag, can't find other shoe and really need to leave or will be late.

Go crazy hunting for lost shoe :wacko:

Eventually go downstairs to find best high heel on the sofa with ENTIRE TOE SECTION CHEWED OFF :eek: :wacko: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

So it appears Twiggy has a shoe fetish too, or didn't want to let me be seen in my ensemble with those shoes. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back