The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Show In Plymouth

jml

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
has anyone seen the ad for a show in plymouth?

its on the sunday of the midland game fair and is meant to of been on every year.

didnt know if anyone has been before and if so what it was like?

jml said:
has anyone seen the ad for a show in plymouth?its on the sunday of the midland game fair and is meant to of been on every year.

didnt know if anyone has been before and if so what it was like?

think ive seen the ad is it at langage some thing or other dont know how good it is but i have the schedule and theres not many classes for lurchers or terriers so im not going

(w00t) Haven't seen the advert :angry: is there any racing do you know????

:thumbsup: Diane.

I'm not sure if there was a dog section at this show but if it is the show that is organised by SWEP (South West Equine Protection) at Beechwood Lodge Estate, Langage Cross, Plympton then it's been cancelled this year and will not be rescheduled.

yes the show is normally on every year ,ive been going for years lol its held at langage farm near sparkwell (as in icecream farm lol) theres flat racing after showing

the reason theres not many terrier classes ,is because it always clashes with the midlands ,but most people are amenable to putting on new classes ,if you intend to use the anually just ask june when your there ,were always in danger of loosing terriers if not enough support,

oh and if you like big trophys these are massive lol

the show is generally refered to as the cancer research show

for more details contact june 01752 330949

theres also a show near bovey tracy this w/e

jinnyfizz said:
I'm not sure if there was a dog section at this show but if it is the show that is organised by SWEP (South West Equine Protection) at Beechwood Lodge Estate, Langage Cross, Plympton then it's been cancelled this year and will not be rescheduled.
its not the swep show ,but i have heard vanessa is judging a family show down there on sunday

yep we are going i think as lurchers are just on the sat at midlands and we rang the lady and its definately on and there is racing!!

see you all there :cheers:

when is the show and what date and time please where about is it in plymouth?

mirrel said:
when is the show and what date and time please where about is it in plymouth?
theres 1 tomorrow swtlfdc at ilsington which is near trago

theres 1 next sunday dart vale which is held buckfastleigh racecourse 9th

and cancer research langage farm on the 16th

and the hayne dog jamboree the week after

lol so thats september took care of

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant the langage science park one and the date the sixteenth of september its advertised in the countrymans weekly along with a contact number. I dont have the details here at mo so dont really know anymore.

maybe somebody else could put on more info??

what more info do you need i think all the details are on here now ,lol i have a scedule if you want more .lol wheres the science park

dont know someone said it was langage science park!! dont quite know meself lol.

see ya all there :D

If it is Langage Science Park then here are the directions ..........

Take the Plympton turn off the A38 (if you are coming from Cornwall, turn left at the end of the slip road - if you are coming from Exeter direction, turn right at the end of the slip road).

You will come to a roundabout - go straight across.

You will come to another roundabout - turn right (this is Holland Road, leading to Sparkwell)

You hae now entered Langage Science (Business) Park.

Hope this is some help ..... you can get maps up from Google search (maps)

:cheers: for a minute there I had to think if I got that right.

do you think that it is there?

jml said:
:cheers:   for a minute there I had to think if I got that right.
do you think that it is there?

The most straightforward way to Langage Farm, Sparkwell is through Langage Science Park so hope it's right. Devonmaid's post said it was at Langage Farm (and yes, they do make brill ice cream!!!!!) :D

sorry its probably my fault ,as i never use that route ,lol as im on the moor above it ,so go the back roads through sparkwell ,but it should be signposted from the a38 route

did anybody go to the buckfastleigh show and race today?

hi devonmid yes i was their with my 3 bouncy pups. my little black dog won the racing so was very pleased to come home with a rosette especially after him having a serious accident 3 months ago so hes been off for quite a while. he enjoyed his biscuite treats when he got home!

it nice to see a dog come back after a injury ,well done especially against jackys brindles ,there fast, we had 3rd in the terrier final ,reserve in the showing and best puppy ,and champ in the family so we came home with lots of goodys ,if i dont get to the midlands i may see you next w/e at langage farm

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back