The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Show News From Sweden

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all and thank you very much for all the congratulations! We are a bit surprised that she has so quick found her place at kennel Adagio. this last weekend I went with Arwen to a Lure coursing trial in Stockholm /Vallentuna. Arwen is a quick lerner.

DSC_0011b.jpg

DSC_0012b.jpg

Many congratulations on Arwens achievements to date, she is beautiful.

Is there any chance of a picture of her daughter, Tina, please.

Hello

Not about Arwen this time, but her daughter, Rivarco Tiramisú Per Adagio "Tina", who was shown this weekend (second time out since arriving to Sweden) and got BOB puppy (26 entered) and later BIS 3 puppy at a sighthound club Ch show. "Tinas" half sister "Terrie" MultiCh Adagio Captured Sunshine was BOB and later BIS 3, so Adagio Whippets had a great day. They are both sired by the "well known" "Robbie"! You can read more about this (and se pics of Tina) if you visit the adagio web: http://www.whippet.se

All the best

Morgan Slätt

Congratulations Morgan and many thanks for the link, I shall go in search of 'Tina's' photograph now.

Congratulations Morgan and many thanks for the link, I shall go in search of 'Tina's' photograph now.
Thank you, I'm just "reporting" about this but I know Stefan is very proud over this little girl and I'm pretty sure her future looks bright. I hope Stefan finds the time to update his web with pictures from the show, but I know you can find a "small gallery" from her debut in the ring.

All the best

Morgan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back