The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

show the world

dogs ive watched recently run on the bends ,and if run sun are the little bitch trouble spot who run a great race at warwick in the final on sun on that run she is nailed on to win her title . other dogs if they turn up on sun that will run well are

coral gypsy queen

midnight run sun princess

pems lad show three

paloma lacey venture

:) HAVING SEEN MIDNIGHT RUN AT EASINGTON THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS I CANT" SEE ANYTHING BEATING IT, BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT KNOW HOW IT WILL RUN ON ASKERN TRACK TO INSIDE HARE, BITCHES IF FIT LAURANNA IF NOT SUN PRINCESS.

:w PALOMA INJURED BE OFF A WHILE : :(

Last edited by a moderator:
FLUKE IF FIT WILL BE HARD TO BEAT,SUN PRINCESS ,LACEY VENTURE IS RUNNING ASKERN WELL,SIMPSON,PEMS LAD,IVE FOUR RUNNING WETHER THEY

RUN WELL TO INSIDE WHO KNOWS BUT IF THEY NOT IN IT THEY CANT WIN EY.

:D LAST OF ALL I WISH COME ON ERNIE AS SPEEDY RECOVERY AS HE WAS TAKEN ILL WITH A VIRUS ,WILL BE SOME FUNNY RESULTS I THINK,BUT WHO CARES AS LONG AS EVERYONE AS A GOOD DAY AND ALL DOGS FINSH THE DAY SOUND ;)

MISSMELLISH said:
hope its nothing serious with paloma john,hope shes fit n well soon;)

;) SHE DONE HER TRIANGULAR MUSCLE ON RIGHT HIND LEG, ;) JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW SHE RESPONDS TO TREATMENT, ;) ALSO MIGHT NOT BE CLEARED UP IN TIME FOR CHAMPS ;) WOULD HAVE LIKED A RUN AT ASKERN BEFORE THE CHAMPIONSHIPS : ;)

:b Hmmm ... I always thought I kept getting stuff backwards

NEILPEM said:
FLUKE IF FIT WILL BE HARD TO BEAT,Flukes only good for one run at mo. two tops!(blowing up)due to not long being out of season. thats why she was withdrawn from the final yesterday-but thanks for the mention Neil.but after the long wait and long unexpected rest due to lure failure

Harry wanted to run her, glad we didn't as lure was caught.

Nice to see Miss Mellish running well!

KAREN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back