The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Showing Question

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If you were at a show and every dog had to swap handlers, which dog would you like to show and why??

Am I allowed to show only one?

I would like to handle Ch Cobyco Centre Stage, Peperone Palermo, Peperone Pascal, Janelyn ... Lemtec Leo? (the one that's had a CC or two? recently, brindle fella with white trims), Karen's Frodo, Ch Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone, ummm ... I'm sure there's more than that ... just to see what they were like under my hands and then I'd like to win lotto and import some semen. Peperone Pacesetter at Gilnockie (just because he's Cash's daddy and I like him).

In the bitches ... Ch Spyanfly Say its Bardo, Catchacre Evangeline of Meandi, Pipijay Drops of Jupiter, because I admire their pics ... ummm there's more but I've got to get off and go to work.

Hmmm have to have a think about that one! (w00t)

I'd just like to see if there's anyone in the world who can get Cheetah to stand still! :lol:

aslan said:
Am I allowed to show only one?
I would like to handle Ch Cobyco Centre Stage, Peperone Palermo, Peperone Pascal, Janelyn ... Lemtec Leo?  (the one that's had a CC or two? recently, brindle fella with white trims), Karen's Frodo, Ch Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone,  ummm ... I'm sure there's more than that ... just to see what they were like under my hands and then I'd like to win lotto and import some semen.  Peperone Pacesetter at Gilnockie (just because he's Cash's daddy and I like him).

In the bitches ... Ch Spyanfly Say its Bardo, Catchacre Evangeline of Meandi, Pipijay Drops of Jupiter, because I admire their pics ... ummm there's more but I've got to get off and go to work.

Ch Janelyn Lemtec Leo now i believe he is :thumbsup:

C'mon everyone else - where's your answers? It's a great question Dawn.

I would have loved to have shown Nutshell or Dolly Dove :wub:

I'd love to handle Ch Bluestreak Bubbly Blonde, or Ch Spyanfly Say It's Bardo - both gorgeous showgirls who pull out all the stops when showing so that you can't stop looking at them. :wub:

Also Ch Janelyn Lemtec Leo - he stands like an absolute statue and never puts a foot wrong - a very accomplished showman. :thumbsup:

It must be much more relaxing showing a dog like that, my own boy is an appalling fidget and I am never quite sure if he is going to be 'in the mood' or not! :- " :lol:

Keep think about this one and I too am a big fan of Ch Janelyn Lemtec Leo so would like to handle him.

Was luckily enough to handle Ch Fullerton Dream Mover the year before last at WCW and he went like a dream, although as with most whippets with Fullerton blood make you work hard when stacking them :- " :p

For the girls, yes Dolly Dove for me too and if Dee Dee was still showing I would love to handle her :D

Can't say there's any dog that I am gagging to handle but I would have given anything to have ridden Desert Orchid.

My choice would be the lovely Dolly Dove, then I could sneak her away home with me too!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I would love to handle Ch Nevedith Kafa Krafa i just think he shines when ever i see him. I would of also loved to have handled Ch Walkabout Warrior King or any of the Walkabout dogs or any of the Cobyco Whippets.

more to the point , do you l think they would still win with you handling them :- " :oops:

Theres no dog I would love to have handled , I can appreciate a good one handled well

I wouldnt have minded a ride on Red Rum though :cheers:

I did get to ride Yahoo :thumbsup: and was proud to travel with him to Cheltinham.

Yahoo nearly beat Dessy on the run in ,at the gold cup 89 ??? correct me if I,m wrong

JAX said:
more to the point , do you l think they would still win with you handling them  :- "  :oops:
Theres no dog I would love to have handled , I can appreciate a good one handled well

I wouldnt have minded a ride on Red Rum though  :cheers:

:b

Gave the question a lot of thought and agree with Dessie and Jax.

Richard Gere keeps coming into my mind, not sure why :- "

Karen said:
JAX said:
more to the point , do you l think they would still win with you handling them  :- "  :oops: Theres no dog I would love to have handled , I can appreciate a good one handled well

I wouldnt have minded a ride on Red Rum though  :cheers:

Gave the question a lot of thought and agree with Dessie and Jax.

Richard Gere keeps coming into my mind, not sure why :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Would that be riding or handling - or both? [/SIZE]

No particular dog i'd like to handle but i would like one that stands still and doesn't fidget! Also one that enjoys the occasion and glides around the ring. I like handling mine because their mine! :huggles:

I would have loved a ride on Red Rum and Dessie! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back