The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sick

neave

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is happening 20 miles from where i live and 5 miles from where my friend lives and nothing is being done to stop this sick individual :rant: :rant: . Please pass this information on and hopefully the more people know about it the more likely something will be done about it :thumbsup:

I am not sure how to set up a link but the email address is below please take a look

take a look

http://notw.typepad.com/newsoftheworld_sco...at-scots-f.html

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

That's unbelievable that they cannot or will not enforce previous convictions - it's still Britain (but not great in this instance).

Evil Evil Evil Evil man needs the same doing to him

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:eek: That is so awful :eek: I can't believe that there is no law agains killing dogs for their fur :( Surely something can be done? It seems like the authorities just can't really be bothered to sort the situation out. He is always one step ahead of the law :angry: Vigilanties (spelling?) should get in there and sort the b*****d out :rant:

this is sick, i cant believe anyone could be that cruel :rant: :rant:

and why isnt the authoritys doing anything about it :rant: :rant: :rant:

wonder what the people who gave or sold him the dogs think about it :rant:

Someone should print his address and im sure some one would sort him out! the bas**** :rant:

Its is so sick :rant: :rant: my friend is from that area and actually lived in the house next to his she knows people in that area and they have had to put up with the barking, smell and of course the sickening sound of dogs being skined for their fur for 6 months now he has also been known to feed live pups that are no use to him to the other dogs :rant: :rant: :rant: what sick b******* could do such i thing i can never understand we see adverts for dogs in China and Korea being bred for these purposing but you dont think it would happen here.

A ban for life should me a ban for life where ever you live not just in the area you live :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back