The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sidneys First..

sparky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ive been asked to post a pic of lil sidneys first catch.. one of many we hope.. :thumbsup:

Looking good mate well done hope its the first of many great to see a whippet doing what it was bred to do :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Well done  :thumbsup:   .....dosn't he look like his mum  :wub:
he's doing well. If he turns out like his mum we will be well happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cheers: dead game.. :thumbsup:

Top stuff mate, I reckon your big challenge will be keeping count ;) ,

cheers :cheers:

Cool, you must be chuffed :cheers:

How old is he? I like his size. How is he bred please, apologies if you've posted these details befofe :b

TCx

TC said:
Cool, you must be chuffed  :cheers:
How old is he? I like his size. How is he bred please, apologies if you've posted these details befofe  :b

TCx

Hi TC,

Sids 9 Months old, His mums racing bred and dads coursing bred. Both his parents are sparky's dogs. He's coming on great thanks to some top advice and tips from his breeder. Still got a bit of growing to do, but we don't think he'll get much taller.

Cheers :D

looking good chap. how much has he made weight wise i have his big bro gunner who's made about 24lb. also very game? how much you done with him so far! gunners only had a trip out on the lamp

Just seen this :)

............. well done, young Sidney :thumbsup:

Hi Lurch,

Well done with Gunners first, saw your thread earlier. Don't know his weight (we don't have any scales.) probably about the same as Gunner.

Sid gets walked 2 hours a day on and off the lead. Had maybe 10-15 runs and will have a go at anything small and furry, including my daughters socks! (unfortunately the're still on her feet!). He's coming on a treat, hopefully he'll be as fast as his Dad :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back