The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sighthound Collars

Really nice, liked the celtic sheepskin lined

I have book marked the page for when Ben is be enough for a proper collar.

At the moment Sidney has 2 personalised leather ones and several soft ones and Ben has all the ones Sid has grown out of and of course the lovely one Nicky made him.

They are as bag as me with my handbags :- " :lol:

Lenny has got the star one, its lovely, very hard wearing. He has had it fors ages - in fact, its the only proper leather one I've bought him and he's 3 now :)

IMG_1957.jpg

I've made not of website thanks

In readiness for puppy ownership, what collar should I get first? What is essential first kit?

Cheers :blink:

maggiemay2 said:
check this site out for sighthound collars........ yes i have got mine one each with sheepskin on the inside. I even splashed out on the yorkies and got them a plain leather one each.
The star design is very nice :thumbsup:

http://www.collarsandleads.co.uk/hound_collars.htm

Hi,

I have these collars for my dogs.They are fantastic quality.I got mine from

www.fastdogs.co.uk

Amandaxx

i've got one of these collars each for my girls, all with sheepskin on the inside. They are really lovely :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back