The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sincere Thanks To Vicky Harper

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like to thank Vicky publicly for the set of scales she allowed me to have last sunday even though i didn't have enough cash on my person to pay for them.

The first thing i shall do is to search out vicky this comming sunday and give her the cash, a very generous gesture on her part indeed after the meeting which was mainly about monies or the lack of or the creaming off. I would not have been surprised for anyone to have ask for the cash up front. Thanks a bunch Vicky. :cheers: :luck: :luck: :D

Not a problem - well you would hardly run away from me if i were to chase you would you ;)

Best of luck for weekend :luck: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to agree , Vicky has sent me a few thing's over the years, scales, rubs etc, parcel always in the post before the money :)

Im not saying to everyone out there to get things and not send the money :( Vicky knows me well and knows where I live :lol: :lol: (she's bigger than me) :- " :oops:

Susan said:
Got to agree , Vicky has sent me a few thing's over the years, scales, rubs etc, parcel always in the post before the money  :) Im not saying to everyone out there to get things and not send the money  :(   Vicky knows me well and knows where I live  :lol:   :lol:   (she's bigger than me)  :- "  :oops:

Vicky has done the same for us over the years, our parcels arrived before I got chance to forward the money.

Thankyou Vicky.

all hail queen victoria lol (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

shes a gooden :thumbsup:

Vicky once did me a good turn, and it never cost me a penny :b :lol:

Anything to the nice Harper lady who judged under 23 smooth bitches,in Chatsworth,1996.Lovely lady.

come on geffo enlighten us (w00t) sound lass :luck: :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
come on geffo enlighten us (w00t) sound lass  :luck:   :thumbsup:
Vicky once helped me to get something up (w00t) :b

umbrella-residentevil.gif
:lol:

hey and she always has a smile on her face never looks unhappy :thumbsup:

john m said:
I would like to thank Vicky publicly for the set of scales she allowed me to have last sunday even though i didn't have enough cash on my person to pay for them.The first thing i shall do is to search out vicky this comming sunday and give her the cash, a very generous gesture on her part indeed after the meeting which was mainly about monies or the lack of or the creaming off. I would not have been surprised for anyone to have ask for the cash up front. Thanks a bunch Vicky. :cheers:   :luck:   :luck:   :D

Typical that Mr Meades and i know you would have been hoping to be able to pay in kind !!!!!you old git-----another knock-back eh???? :oops: :thumbsup: lol

steve

Karen-Coral said:
john m said:
I would like to thank Vicky publicly for the set of scales she allowed me to have last sunday even though i didn't have enough cash on my person to pay for them.The first thing i shall do is to search out vicky this comming sunday and give her the cash, a very generous gesture on her part indeed after the meeting which was mainly about monies or the lack of or the creaming off. I would not have been surprised for anyone to have ask for the cash up front. Thanks a bunch Vicky. :cheers:   :luck:   :luck:   :D

Typical that Mr Meades and i know you would have been hoping to be able to pay in kind !!!!!you old git-----another knock-back eh???? :oops: :thumbsup: lol

steve

As if vicky could be bothered by a couple of overweight persons like us Mr Boyd, I am not under any illusions even if you are, maybe it is your impeccable charm mind :- " :cheers:

u need a job Vicky your getting some great references in k9 :D

mutley said:
u need a job Vicky your getting some great references in k9 :D
Might add them to my CV :thumbsup:

And Tony Warren, how can anyone not smile when you're around :lol: :teehee: ;)

thank you miss vicky theres one thing you cant be taxed for in this world vicky is laughing well not yet anyway lol :lol:

tony warren said:
thank you miss vicky theres one thing you cant be taxed for in this world vicky is laughing well not yet anyway lol  :lol:
Hi Tony Where you been lately ???Have you been a guest of Her Majesty ?or on a buying trip for fireworks ?lol

glad the grim reaper aint got you mate----will cancel flowers now--

Harry sends his best wishes ---

steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back