The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Six Of The Best

mikadene

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Folks,

Just an update on the little slugs. Well they are now turning into little Whippets. It is 3 weeks today they were born, and they are racing round the box and playing and Play fighting all the time. They have been wormed and are on solids right now. They took to raw Beef straight away. They are all different colours but brindle parti and Bluefawn Parti is the main colours. We have one blue fawn Male that has white socks on his front legs and white feet on the rear. Everywhere else is fawn except a white flash behind his left ear. He is going to make one Super boy. If I was to keep a boy he would be the one. As it is I am going to have to keep a girl ( Er in doors orders) lol. I will have to advertise them soon I suppose. What a great mother Lucy Locket has made. She even lets me cut her nails now lol. Befor she was like an Aligator and had to go to the vets to get them cut. Hope we get them down befor we get back to showing. Yes I am going back in the ring to make up the numbers again lol. Hope my new baby will have more luck than the rest.

Regards

Mike

Lucy_Locket.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear that Lucy and her babies are doing well Mike and that you will be back in the ring soon. :thumbsup:

Any pix of the lovely little people? :D

hi there mike,i am looking for a bitch to show,have you got one in this litter?many thanks

Elyssa

mikadene said:
Hi Folks,Just an update on the little slugs.  Well they are now turning into little Whippets. It is 3 weeks today they were born, and they are racing round the box and playing and Play fighting all the time. They have been wormed and are on solids right now. They took to raw Beef straight away.  They are all different colours but brindle parti and Bluefawn Parti is the main colours.  We have one blue fawn Male that has white socks on his front legs and white feet on the rear. Everywhere else is fawn except a white flash behind his left ear.  He is going to make one Super boy. If I was to keep a boy he would be the one. As it is I am going to have to keep a girl ( Er in doors orders) lol. I will have to advertise them soon I suppose. What a great mother Lucy Locket has made. She even lets me cut her nails now lol.  Befor she was like an Aligator and had to go to the vets to get them cut.  Hope we get them down befor we get back to showing.  Yes I am going back in the ring to make up the numbers again lol. Hope my new baby will have more luck than the rest.

Regards

Mike

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back