The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Jill and Merlin :thumbsup: ( what you doing next March )

Well done Jax and Harvee and all other K9ers :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]BIG CONGRATS[/SIZE] to everyone who got placed :thumbsup:

We went to wet and windy Wales to the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society Open Show where Digger came first in the limit class - so was well pleased :D

A lovely show to look around also - shame about the weather :(

Just heard [SIZE=14pt]Nevedith Lfa Lady Love [/SIZE]won the Junior stakes yesterday Well Done!

Good Luck for today Lady!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to all who did well in those conditions yesterday!! :cheers: :cheers: We were thinking of you! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]well done everybody and k9ers[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Deb said:
[SIZE=14pt]BIG CONGRATS[/SIZE] to everyone who got placed  :thumbsup:
We went to wet and windy Wales to the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society Open Show where Digger came first in the limit class - so was well pleased  :D

[SIZE=14pt]well done digger and deb[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A few pictures of the winning bitches , sorry didnt get all of them , but my battery went flat :oops:

Junior " Nevedith Lfa Lady Love

and Puppy` Jan Friers ```Lokeren Dream Angel

Post grad Cornstalk Dreamdrop

Yearling Demerlay Love in a mist

and last one

Limit and RCC winner Willingwisp Prim n Proper

well done everyone :cheers:

does anyone know the person who owns Hillsdown Xavier? he came 3rd in yd, hes charlies litter brother :wub:

Deb said:
We went to wet and windy Wales to the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society Open Show where Digger came first in the limit class - so was well pleased  :D

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Debs & Digger!! :cheers: [/SIZE]

05whippet said:
Deb said:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Debs & Digger!! :cheers: [/SIZE]

Ditto :cheers:

Well done Kraka !! congratulations to the Newtons, also for the nice win with Lady Love .

Jan, nice to see you did well too. Congratulations.

And of course congratulations for the 3th cc for Ballerina .

8) To whom were you referring to, Jax :- " :blink: :lol: in the pic of Ed and I with our two adorable girls? :p Not us surely :wacko:

I had hoped that I might get a 3rd with Angel provided she behaved herself, as normally she is exactly the opposite from her name! However, she didn't put a foot wrong and couldn't have cared less about the ground conditions. To have first place at her first Champ show is something I only ever dream about so it's nice for that dream to be realised. Also as she's totally homebred, it's extra special for that too.

And to top it all I have got to fetch a new puppy this afternoon!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back