The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Slip

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh I cant help but click away with the camera at this lady :wub: I bathed her and as expected she was a dream..these are some pics after :wub:

P1090949.jpg

P1090939.jpg

P1090940.jpg

P1090941.jpg

P1090943.jpg

P1090954.jpg

Isnt she just beautiful?!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So pleased for u Sarah :) Slip is stunning cant wate to meet her :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw Sarah, Slip is gorgeous!!! How about a shot of all your lot together?? :D or am I asking the impossible (w00t)

Aw Sarah, Slip is gorgeous!!! How about a shot of all your lot together?? :D or am I asking the impossible (w00t)
Sounds like a great picture - come on Sarah, do your stuff!!!

She does have the most beautiful eyes

she has setled in well sarah :)

Tina..that is a great idea!! Probably take me all night to get them all to sit still but I will do me best :teehee:

right,this is as good as it gets people..trying to get them all together is a nightmare...had them all posed lovely.went to take a pic and Blue moved off the settee..aaaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P1090960.jpg

aww...mum and daughter :wub:

P1090963.jpg

P1090962.jpg

P1090965.jpg

P1090967.jpg

P1090960.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ahhh Sarah those pics are great :D i cant belive u have 6 dogs must be madness in your house when they are all running round playing LOL and i see u have one called Blue :D i was thinking of that for my New puppy :D

Ahhh Sarah those pics are great :D i cant belive u have 6 dogs must be madness in your house when they are all running round playing LOL and i see u have one called Blue :D i was thinking of that for my New puppy :D
Don't worry Christine, Sarah hasn't really got 6 dogs...she's got 7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

she dose have the most hypnotic eyes dosent she carnt wait to meet her Pagen sends his love to mummy. :wub:

PMSL 7 :lol: :lol: :lol: (w00t) id be dizzy with all them running round :D

But must add dont they all look lush together :wub:

this is my beautiful daughter Nancy with Blue :wub:

P1090983.jpg

P1090984.jpg

P1090979.jpg

Coco and Daisy :wub: :wub:

P1090976.jpg

P1090977.jpg

P1090979.jpg

That first pic of Your Daughter and Blue is fab i love it, you have a very Lovely family pets and all :wub: :wub:

U must be a very proud mummy :D

right,this is as good as it gets people..trying to get them all together is a nightmare...had them all posed lovely.went to take a pic and Blue moved off the settee..aaaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
P1090960.jpg

aww...mum and daughter :wub:

P1090963.jpg

P1090962.jpg

P1090965.jpg

P1090967.jpg

P1090960.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
slip looks well comfy on the first pic sarah,you would think she has always lived with you,and i love your whippet ornaments on the window sill :D

P1090967.jpg

Well you're nearly there with this one Sarah...keep trying please :D

and I still love Coco and Daisy the best :wub: :wub: :wub:

What fantastic pics Sarah Slip looks gorgeous,I bet she thinks she's died and gone to heaven. Jade sends :wub: :huggles: to Mum and her siblings

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back