Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sloughi Needs A Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeeFee

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There is a beautiful Sloughi called Ra at Ashley Heath RSPCA. So sad to see such a relatively rare breed in this country in rescue, I hope he finds his ideal home soon. :luck:

I met some of the Sloughis at Bath Cats & Dogs Home who were, I think, taken into rescue at the same time and from the same place as Ra. They are the most beautiful dogs, and on my all-time list of sighthounds I'd love to own - but I can't possibly fit in another dog at the moment :(

Apparently Ra was rehomed, but has been returned - I have no idea why, there are no details on the website yet. The website is here - you have to scroll down to see his picture:

http://www.rspca-ashleyheath.org.uk/Dogs/index.htm

Maybe contact the breed note writer in one of the canine papers. Haven't got one near mw but surely someone on here can give you a number. Alternativly the KC should give the number of someone in the breed who can help.

I wouldn't think he will be homeless for long, he's a stunning looking dog :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back