The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sneezing

tonit

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all

Just wanted some advice about my 5 month old puppy Esso. For the last 3 days he is constantly sneezing. His nose is runny also. Apart from that he is fine, No cough. eating ok, lively, just as normal, do you think i should take him to the vets, Or is it just a cold. :(

Mine were similar a couple of weeks ago Tonit, sort of snorting too otherwaise normal, I took them to the vets and he gave them all antibiotics for a week and they seem to be fine now, I like to be o the safe side and I would always be cautious with a pup IMO it's always better safe than sorry :thumbsup: hope you get it sorted :luck:

*Lesley* said:
Mine were similar a couple of weeks ago Tonit, sort of snorting too otherwaise normal, I took them to the vets and he gave them all antibiotics for a week and they seem to be fine now, I like to be o the safe side and I would always be cautious with a pup IMO it's always better safe than sorry :thumbsup: hope you get it sorted :luck:
Thanks very much, i was gonna leave it another day and then go but i will go tomoz.

Mine had this a while back, probably August; he was sneezing all the time, and looked quite sorry for himself for about a week or 10 days. Also seemed to have a sore shoulder, which disappeared with the sneezing/lethargy. I was a bit worried but it cleared up by the time I got home (I was in Wales at the time). There does seem to be something going around, doesn't there?

Hope Esso gets better soon :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back