The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

SNOW REPORT

jasper.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hope the weather is ok on sunday for easington open. so i wonderd, if many k9ers has had much snow ?

Not a hint of the stuff round here, but I know it's getting cold when I have to fight Kerri for a spot infront of the open fire lol. Snow clouds are about (Geogpaphy boff heehee, please nobody ask me to name the clouds though !!!).

Mr. Weather Man says the weather should be warmer for the weekend with the current "cold snap" (as mum calls it) tailing off later in the week. Damn you area's of high pressure and depressions !!! (Yet more geography boffination ... mwahaahaahaa !!!)

i,m calling from newcastle and it has just started snowing approx 1 hour now , and its lying but at the moment its not as bad as predicted, :sweating: :sweating:

keep you informed if it gets worse

donna

No snow here yet thank goodness....can't walk dogs in snow ey :b

its ok in manchester....not too cold a bit of ice this morning but not as bad as its supposed to be......unless the worse is to come

Just had my dogs up and running round the cricket pitch today, needless to say they're full of it, for saying the weather feels so cold the ground had some good give in it, Kerri on one of her show off runs where she pulls a fast tight circle slipped over in the mud and thought better of repeating the performance on pain of bath-tub !!!

Very Cold here in Retford........ hope it dont snow though cos i got to go to work rest of the week and next........shiverrrrr :blink:

snowing like hell in aycliffe not stoped for nearly 2 hours :blink:

Rain and snow mixed up here in Lancaster!

That stuff that wets you through! in true style of Brian Potter from Phoenix Nights!

SLEET its called.

Karen

:) Its stopped snowing here in Wallsend but there is a light layer. It is very very cold though. :unsure:

Just started snowing down here (Doncaster) Moany Moany look's intrigued to say the least, keeps climbing up to look out the window. Connor's Lass got it sussed though, sat infront of the open coal fire warming herself through till she pants wi th the heat.

Just checked outside and the ground is covered in snow..oh no :angry:

about 4 inches in aycliffe and still comin down strong ,pups lovin it :p

Mine just went out in it, Kerri sniffed it then looked on in wonder as when she had finished going for a wee first there was snow in that little patch ... then there wasn't :lol: Moany Moany ran up and down the garden on her patrols a few times, then with regards to snow adopted her usual attitude ... "bah's nowt a do wi me" (her Langoldian accent there, Neil and Naz would be so proud :b )

canny cover at the collierys its freezing dogs wont go out (w00t)

:p Blody hell mutley 4 inches in aycliffe? I hope it doesnt head 2 Wallsend Peter has just looked out and its not snowing and he said it seems 2 b melting a bit. :D I hope its gone 4 the morning. ;)

We had snow & then the rain flattened it. Rain / Snow - my dogs don't like either, probably coz i shout at them when they leave loevely foot print all over my kitchen floor!!! :angry:

Snowing on and off in Washington. Its lying but its not deep, probably not even an inch. Meg thinks it great though! Racing around the garden like a loony...at least if she find the dreaded "missed poo" it will be frozen and she wont traipse it thru the house like she usually does :x :wacko:

Natalie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back