The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soapy Joe

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tony Taylor has emailed me some pictures of his non-pedi dogs. The picture here of Soapy Joe is also reproduced on the home page.

soapy_joe.jpg

Hi Tony,

I may have missed it but what height is Soapy Joe ?

Cheers,

Scott.

Tony,

he's very nice! wish I could see him run.  I'm planning a trip to England next year - any chance on visiting?  Perhaps some races too?

Samantha

If you let us know when you are in England I`ll try and arrange a visit to our local racing club or an open depending on your circumstances - we`d be happy to meet you .

Unfortunatly you won`t see Soapy Joe run as he has torn a gracillus muscle and as he`s now getting on a bit and racing aggravates it we`ve decided to retire him .

call me sentimental(or mental) but I did'nt want to see soapy joe relegated to page 2 !!!!!!!!!!.

It's good to see a picture of him in his racing days(and not grey!!!!!!!).

Hi Tony,

I've seen the photo of Soapy Joe. Please, would you send me his pedigree?

Hiya Liesbeth, I've sent you a personal e-mail.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back