The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Black (and Brindle :d) News

petrezselyem

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

I am back again, and very happy about having some time to read the latest news again...we've had some busy times, but summer seems to be over, and I have some nice news about our crew.

Our black girl Tara won Best Puppy in Show 2 weeks ago in Mojmírovce, at the Klub Show of the Slovakian Sighthound Club (breed judge: Mrs. Kosareva (RUS), BIS judge Mr Maison (Fr)).

The brindle sister Dana got Best Puppy in Breed under Mr. Wheeler from Sweden at the Eurosighthound Show on the same weekend, and before that she won Res. Baby BIS at our hungarian club show, in baby class (breed: Mr. Grunheid (Fr), BIS.: Mrs. Barbara Ruth Smith (USA)). She was shown in Hoope, Germany last weekend under Mr Albert Ritchie (IRL), and won her Puppy Bitch class. Always handled professionally by Erzsébet Tóth; thank You Lory.

Our full american black and white youngsters did also well, and the same is with mum Willow. All of them were usually showed with excellents and class placements, so it was a nice summer for us.

Some pictures:

Tara:

photo_-093-394x600.jpg

puppz4.jpg

DSC_0116b-450x600.jpg

Dana:

DSCF2526-450x600.jpg

dana.jpg

Vega and City in the brace competiton:

DSC_1106b-1.jpg

So this is about us, now go and read what has happened here in the last months....exciting.... :)

Tara is a beauty and Vega and city have always been very close to my heart, i love them :D great to see them again :D

:cheers: Congratulations on all your wins; the crew looks great and little Tara is just gorgeous :) :thumbsup:

Loads of congratulations to you Maia and your crew!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tara is growing up so fast she is already looking like a big girl :D :D :D

Congratulations on your wins, I love your babies.

City and Vega have always been my favourites! Tara is gorgeous too! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Some very good wins there for you - congratulations!

Tara is looking lovely, very appealing to me.

Super photo's - particularly like Tara & Dana - all the best, looks like you are set for some successful times ahead ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back